AJYC NEW YEARS EVE 2006/2007

Community Events and Promotions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II, Nano

ajyc

AJYC NEW YEARS EVE 2006/2007

Post by ajyc »

Fellow Youth

The festive season has quickly crept up on us and the NYE party is one not to be missed. We are going to end the year with a bang and celebrate the New Year in style. This year’s party will be different to your regular Jieh NYE, this one is only for the youth and a will contain a different program.

This year’s party will be held at the newly opened: -

Sahra Restaurant
Level 1 88A The Grand Parade
Brighton Le Sands 2216
http://www.sahrarestaurant.com.au/

With your ticket you will be getting a 3-course meal, open bar (beer, wine & whisky, excluding shots), argile, Lebanese/English DJ and belly dancer beginning at 8pm. Sahra Restaurant is overlooking the beach where a live fireworks display will be held. The cost for the night will be $120 for females and $150 for males. The dress code is smart casual.

The place holds a maximum of 120 people and all are welcome, so to reserve your spot for the night you need to book and pay ASAP. Therefore due to the limited number of seats available on the night full payment will be required by Sunday 1 December 2006. Please note that if we don’t have the money for tickets to fill up half of the Restaurant by 1 December 2006 the party will be cancelled.

The Jieh Hall will be opened on Saturday 30 November & Sunday 1 December between 6pm – 8pm to collect and pay for your tickets. Otherwise tickets can be booked and paid for by contacting

Fadi Azzi 0410 341 241
Roula Azzi 0410 508 646
Walid Boustani 0416 184 492
Milo Azzi 0400 082 918

Our database continues to grow; however we need your continued support. Would you kindly forward this email to all who you may think would be interested in attending this event. Furthermore, if you have received this email from a friend and wish to be added to our email list, please reply to ajyc@hotmail.com Also please feel free to visit our unofficial website at ajyc.tk for pictures of past events and a discussion forum.

Regards

AJYC
Nano
advanced member

Post by Nano »

I was Just at Dinner and got a phone call, apparently they are refunding tickets for under 18's for some reason related to the alcahol. IS THIS TRUE? if so, the organisers should be embrassed, having a youth party for over 18's? and since youth i guess under 25? WHat the hell is happening? can some one please reply with confirmation on the matter? are under 18's allowed to attend?

THE AJYC IS CRAP! FIX THIS PROBLEM!
-Not just an Ipod-
Nano
advanced member

Post by Nano »

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION TO THE EVENT ORGANISERS.

I KNOW of more than 20 under 18's WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS CANCELATION, i would like to know who is going to inform them? (Because i am not going to do the AJYC any favours), i wish to know what will happen when under 18's turn up on the night, WHAT IS THE AJYC PLANNING TO DO THEN?
They are going to be very angry trying to organise alternative arrangements to spend there night on such short notice!

-CAN ANYONE WHO READS THIS POST, PASS IT ON TO THE CORRECT PEOPLE-
-Not just an Ipod-