Nano. Shape up.

Post here your comments, suggestions and ideas to improve this site and forum.

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II, Nano

Nano. Shape up.

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:19 pm

Nano,

During the dictatorship of Prince Cadmus some 3 month ago. The freedom loving members of Jiehonline nominated you to serve as co-admin and end Cadmus's era of tyranny and censorship. We lobbied for you and we got you elected.

I understand this is your first year at university and you might be preocupied by playing 400 and Leikha. But mate you have responsabilities to carry out here. You promised us you will be a good admin and you have failed to live up to your promise.

As a member of Jiehonline i am deeply dissapointed with your participation and the level of commitment you have or have not shown.

Mate the message is clear shape up or ship out. If your not willing to do either, then we will go straight to the polls.

Abou Jamra

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:30 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:Mate the message is clear shape up or ship out. If your not willing to do either, then we will go straight to the polls.

...or, I will slide back into dictatorship. Once again my flag shall fly over Jiehonline forum.

Ps. Nano is so hot..
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Nano » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:11 am

Im watching??

"A Moderator is term used in Forums / Chat rooms and is someone entrusted by the forums administrator to help regulate postings in the chat room"

And regulate i Will..
-Not just an Ipod-
Nano
advanced member

Return to Jiehonline.com