THE RESISTANCE WILL STAY.

News - Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

THE RESISTANCE WILL STAY.

Postby CharbelS.Azzi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:01 pm

We will fight untill the last moment and the tricks that the bishop and his pastor are trying to play won't fool us.

All of us knows what happened on Sunday the 8th of July 2007,this day should stay in our minds forever because it proves that the power is for the people and if we are united nobody will brake us.On this day the new appointed pastor Fr. Joseph Azzi tried to enter to the church with armed reinforcements of Lebanese army and internal forces and some guys that says that they are from Jieh but i don't think so,only they are from Jieh because it's written on their papers and as the people told them"you have never been to the church why are you coming now?",those people don't deserve to talk about or to put their names because we will be given them importance by that way which they doesn't deserve at all because they are very little.

The second Sunday on 15th of July we had our mass in the monastery at 9:30 and when we finished we found 2 vehicles of the internal forces waiting for us outside and that same guy from the last week who think himself a CIA member with his nokia phone.This sunday no one showed up, we stayed till 11:30 but their was not a trace for the father nor his followers.

We want to tell the bishop and the father if they are trying to play some tricks on us by not coming on the past sunday in order to make us feel that we have won in order to hit us back this sunday,we won't surrender and we will keep on coming every sunday and our power will stay as it was on the first day.The people won't stop on showing their refusal until the bishop decision is cancelled.
CharbelS.Azzi

Postby haroun » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 am

I am with you. I think you should ask the darak to keep him away and tell them that the Los Angeles Archdiocese had to pay $600 Million Dollars to people molested by priests like him! So far, in the US the Catholic Church has paid over 1.5 Billions (with a B) to settle molestation cases.

We don't want the same thing to happen in Jieh. Keep that priest away!! LOL

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby jieh1 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:16 am

Such a pitty the situation of the priests & the church in lebanon... even a bishop wont stand behind his decisions and try to come to say the mass in church on sunday... the guy did even acknoledge the existence of a whole community in jieh!!! what an insult!!!

This bishop is such a freak that he is even affraid to meet people from his parish or even show up and face people he is trying to represent.

I hate to say it but we were lucky not to have such priests for the last 60 years! we are definitely not changing this system.
jieh1

Postby Charbel » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:22 pm

Thats a low blow haroun.
Charbel
advanced member

Postby CharbelS.Azzi » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Thank you all for your support from everywhere.
CharbelS.Azzi

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:04 pm

I wish to apply for leave on Sunday 5th of Aug. Fee ma3reke in Maten nezel 7ereb howneek on the day. Raw2ounla yeha shwai on the day please. We can't fight on all fronts.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby jieh1 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:38 am

AJ, i think you have your priorities out of order.

Anyone elected in the metn will in no way shape or form have any impact on the state of our parish however if we lose the battle for the church we really lose everything and metn people never really considered we even exist. They even consider us to be part of the Saida.
jieh1

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:31 am

Jieh1

Abou Jamra will always be where he is needed most.

Abou Jamra

Postby CharbelS.Azzi » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:42 am

ma tkoun mfakar lebnen 2eiem 3laik ya aj.iza rehet wala ma rehet 3al metn camil khosran.
CharbelS.Azzi

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:48 am

Charbel if the elections go ahead and FPM lose in maten i will walk naked from my house to 7aret le kneese. If we win you will shout us all lunch at Jonas. shoo deal?

Abou Jamra

Postby CharbelS.Azzi » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54 am

ok aj you've got urself a deal.
but i want everyone in the forum to be a witness,and to save aj reply on their pc.bcoz he's gona run naked on the 5th at midnight,oh yeahhh.
CharbelS.Azzi

Postby jieh1 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 pm

So what exactly happened this Sunday... did the priest show up again? or did they forget we even exist?
jieh1

Postby CharbelS.Azzi » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:34 pm

the priest didn't show up this sunday.Mr. George Mkhaiel(farha) Azzi brought for the people 150 knefe and they had breakfeast and went back to their homes.
CharbelS.Azzi

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:48 pm

I am looking forward to it. Badna nekol 3a 7sebkon be baitna. Jonas. Dr Nassif's chefs make great seafood. we only drink vodka&orange and Moet champagne.

As for the knefe.

First thanks to George M F Azzi.

Second they needed a little more atter.

Third i was against this idea and will remain opposed to it if it happens again. We must make sure it doesn't happen again. What will the Loyalists say? They are feeding the demonstrators and that is the only reason they are demonstrating. NO knefe, no mana2esh, no la7em be 3ajeen, no baba ghanoij. Nada. nothing. Thank you but no thanks.

I was at Victors place after spending the day at Jonas, we stopped past for coffee. wa balash. he said iza bet7ebo al 2akel he is willing to supply you with Mc donalds. What a cheap shot at the opposition. ma sakatelo i said. mesh 3eyzeen, we would rather you join us and not supply us with food.

No more food.

The demonstrators look happy to me without it.

Abou Jamra

Postby jieh1 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:42 am

I have to say thanks you for the nices pictures and the updates on this situation... you don't know how much we like these updates.

About the knefe, I just wanted to mention one thing, i think george was looking at your pictures and noticed that Mary Salim carrying a bag of Ringo chips early on Sunday morning so... what's a man to do... if these people are going to hang around for few hours waiting to see whether the mayor of jadra will show up ... so... someone better bring people some food. Thats what Jesus would do!!!
jieh1

Next

Return to Church - Saydeh