THE RESISTANCE WILL STAY.

News - Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby azzigf » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:16 pm

jieh1 wrote:s ... so... someone better bring people some food. Thats what Jesus would do!!!

That brings me to one of Fairuz songs. Ta3mehoun 3ala 7sabak beeseer 3indak sha3beyyeh. In any case jesus loves whoever brought knefeh to people and loves you too Jieh1.
azzigf

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:30 pm

jieh1 wrote:Thats what Jesus would do!!!

One of the best comments on jiehonline. lmao

Jesus would also connect the internet at the community house. And Jesus would also throw a big party and a fire works spectacular on Our lady of the morning star feast day.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby CharbelS.Azzi » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:15 pm

hey guys if the preist didn't show up and we reopened our church,don't think that we should hesitate and stop our resistance our papers are still with abouna joseph jadra.
CharbelS.Azzi

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:27 pm

Give it a week man. wait for the new Waef committee to be announced then we will decide what course of action we need to take. Many people will be switching sides. Loyalists joining the opposition and vice versa :wink:

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby jieh1 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 am

so Fr Guiseppe didn't bring the books yet? maybe he is still l looking to come over to celebrate few more events.

I know it is only 2 short years before the fights starts again for the mukhtar and mayor... Maybe Fr Guiseppe can be part of this fight again...

but in the mean time we can have some fun with the council... I didn't even know that the council even existed. it is great to have such heavy popular interest in the church council... I didn't know these council people have such glammorous positions sitting on their high chairs inside the church on sundays!!!
jieh1

Previous

Return to Church - Saydeh