Abou Jamra meets GMA. PHOTOS

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:59 am

haroun wrote:I know he usally meets the most important people at the end of the day. Have fun in Rabieh.

Be sure to greet him for me and tell him: "Ya general, Haroun knows you very well! you all your relatives don't measure up to his waist."

That's right. He will be meeting with former minister Farid Khazen in the morning and other ministers in the afternoon and he will brief me, Dr Nassif Azzi and co in the early evening.

What's with the Haroun family? Other than the admin and his family you guys are all anti aoun, even gilbert refers to GMA as "that short f#@ker" smallah 3a toulkon ento!!!

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:21 pm

The majority of families in Lebnen are like the harouns. As for the admin, he's slow... give him time and he'll come around.

What's your take on the meeting? Are we going to have a new president or not? Is he piling up tires to burn in case he's not the one?

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:19 am

Then clearly haroun you havent met many Lebanese families.

As for the presidential issue, yes not only do we have tires but were also armed. So that ass jaajaa better shut up and stop threating us with the 64+1 quorum. If such thing happens Lahoud will declare a Military Gov.

Haroun what did GMA say he will do if its a 2/3 vote?

استقبل العماد عون وفداً من اهالي الشوف

http://www.tayyar.org/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=1395

i will highlight the points Dr Nassif made in his speech as well as GMA later on in the afternoon.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:30 am

Abou Jamra wrote:Then clearly haroun you havent met many Lebanese families.
As for the presidential issue, yes not only do we have tires but were also armed. So that ass jaajaa better shut up and stop threating us with the 64+1 quorum. If such thing happens Lahoud will declare a Military Gov.

Haroun what did GMA say he will do if its a 2/3 vote?

Under what authority La77oooos can declare a military gov? Who is going to pay these people salary? Iran? If it wasn't for saniora standing with a basket at the doors of kings and Emirs every few months, none of the gov employees including Sleiman "el ghashim" army would be receiving a paycheck today.

I find it funny that you people are attacking Geagea, forgetting that he's not an MP and his party has merly 4 out of 127 voters. If the majority FM+PSP+others decide to elect a president with 64+1 how's that can be Geagea's fault? gma seems only capable to attack and wage wars on his fellow Christians.
Enough stupid and irresponsible behaviour. No matter what Aoun and his syrian iranian allies do, there will be a presidential election somewhere in Lebanon in the next 30 days and a president will be inaugurated whether they like it or not.

I think the free umpatriotic movement people will be making a huge mistake if they support a la7oos appointee because all he'll be doing is eat from Aoun piece of the pie.

Cheers

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 pm

Under what authority La77oooos can declare a military gov? Who is going to pay these people salary? Iran? If it wasn't for saniora standing with a basket at the doors of kings and Emirs every few months, none of the gov employees including Sleiman "el ghashim" army would be receiving a paycheck today.

I wonder how much of that money is reaching those in need of it… and at what price are those generous emirs and kings donating this money? Is it not for naturalization of the Palestinians here, how quick were they in raising funds for naher el bared? yet those of us in Chouf as Dr Nassif azzi reminded us yesterday are still yet to receive what they are entitled to.

As for GMA's opinion regarding the elections

المخرج الدستوري لا يزال قائماً : تشكيل حكومة انتقالية تقر قانون انتخابات جديد ،تحي المجلس الدستوري وتدعو لانتخابات نيابية جديدة في ايار وفق القانون الجديد على ان ينتخب المجلس النيابي الجديد رئيساً للجمهورية في شهر حزيران

Finally you admit 7ajmo la JaaJaa and he is begining to realise it himself

جعجع: لا يمكن أن أكون رئيسا توافقيا في لبنان

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:22 pm

No matter what Aoun and his syrian iranian allies do, there will be a presidential election somewhere in Lebanon in the next 30 days and a president will be inaugurated whether they like it or not.

Ya haroun if GMA is not president then you will not see one in the next 30 days. It's that simple.

Find a president with a 2/3 majority and we will accept him/her.

I am telling you either GMA or GMS will be occupying Baabda next month. wa bokra betshouf.

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:33 pm

I propose Nancy Ajram or Feirouz for President,
Find me a hot Sunni female singer for PM
and Hayfa Wehbe for Speaker.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Re: Abou Jamra meets GMA. PHOTOS

Postby Elie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:01 am

Abou Jamra wrote:[size=24]ن

no comment :lol:
Elie

Postby Elie » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:03 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Find me a hot Sunni female singer for PM

Dana Halabi :twisted:

Elie