BACHIR MEMORIAL

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:53 pm

genius cadmus my responce wasnt intended to be an answer to a question which i asked :wink:

what does bachir have anything to do with the amount of alcahol i consumed?

was it not he who called for 10452?but also was it not he who intended to give the south of Litani to Israel when he became president?

the Israelis promised to make him a great fighter the Syrians a great leader. he played both sides

bachir is dead although some claim that he still poccess them, so this whole topic is a regurgitation of history. wa fehmak kfeye ya cadmus.

This is not intended to attack Bachir Gemayel. The purpose of this is for genuises like your self and salibi mashtoub to tell me what they know about Bachir and how he is different to GMA and lets take it a step further GMA and Samir JaaJaa.

keskon again

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:16 am

AJ: Unfortunately you have failed yet again to understand the topic here. If you read clearly, it says Bachir Memorial.

Now whether you think Bachir is the devil himself or a saint is none of the business of this topic. You simply open up another topic and talk about it in there. I myself am not actually participating in this topic because I don't really have any affiliations to it.

But what I see is the others talking about something, and then you coming in from nowhere pulling one liners out of your ass and firing them in all directions because you simply can't hold your passions.

Hey, you may have a point or two, but start up an Anti-Bachir thread and put them in there. It's as if a person is telling you something and you instead replying from a completely different angle.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:46 pm

ya3ne chou bede elak ya aj, ma ele nafs red 3laik la2nak ktir sakhif w ma 3endak chagle ghair el tejrih bel 3elam.
ya habibe law min BACHIR EL GEMAYEL ma kena ba3dna ka MASIHIYE 3eichin bi hal balad li esmo LEBANON ,wa2ta ken m3almak ba3do kalb yelhaslo sobato lal cheikh,wlaw min camille chamoun ma ken fet 3al jaich la2ano toulo ma biesmahlo.
Hkina ha2eie2 ya haboub w ma tkhaberna chou m3alminak asiedak
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon