VICTORY!!!!!

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

VICTORY!!!!!

Postby danyhr » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:48 pm

Finally, the Army has defeated the coward islamists in Nahr el-Bared. What a great moment, however, not without heart-ache. Allah yerhamoun the soldiers that died.

God bless Lebanon.
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby haroun » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:01 pm

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!, thanks you LA and USA for kicking the asses of these fanatic terrorists, and for the ignarants and those who became confused by colorful signs and rhetoric, this is an example of a victory, an real victory not one of gods, semi gods and wanbe gods.

Aoun and fatass let this be a lesson. your day of getting the same fate of Absi is coming.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:22 pm

teslam ya 3askar Lebanan.

Time for a full investigation now.

who assisted, harbored and financed these terrorists?

all the way from bandar bou saltan to Bahia harriri and Co...

We salut the efforts of the Lebanese army, but in no way do we salut the government for the way in which it handeled this crisis. It took them 3 month to defeat these terrorists, it took us 30 days to defeat Israel.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:48 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:teslam ya 3askar Lebanan.

Time for a full investigation now.

who assisted, harbored and financed these terrorists?

all the way from bandar bou saltan to Bahia harriri and Co...

We salut the efforts of the Lebanese army, but in no way do we salut the government for the way in which it handeled this crisis. It took them 3 month to defeat these terrorists, it took us 30 days to defeat Israel.

Now that Lebanon had seen its first government that was capable politically and militarily to clean a terrorist camp 32 years after the Christian forces cleaned Nabaa and Tal Ezaatar; your little syrian general wants to call for investigations, Ya 3ein - as for me I say thank you Seniora and 3a ikbal kel Lebnen.

What do you mean by: “it took us 30 days to defeat Israel"? My friend there is something wrong with you when you declare victory at the time your enemy is walking in your backyard and you are living under the protection of countries like China, Italy, Spain and France. Besides, what do you mean by the word "us"? You AJ had nothing to do that war, your party, if you belong to one, had nothing to do with that war, your country had nothing to do with it either. It was a war of Iranian terrorists against a nation minding its own business. They fought like bandits and outlaws from behind women and children, used places of worship as bases to launch missiles on civilians and caused the death of over 1500 of their own. I don't see a reason to boast and associate yourself with these gangs.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:38 am

AJ will you like to remind all of us here what you were doing and exactly where you were at the time of last year's war?

"We" is completely out of context here.. but there is a similarity of course, you were both entrapped by your own doing!
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby CharbelS.Azzi » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:07 pm

AJ i don't think that you defeated anybody in the last war.
We were living in a daily fear her in Lebanon,we never wanted this war. if you allies wants to liberate palestine they can do it from joulan or from jordan or egypt, why all arab countries even syria have a peace threaty with isreal and us can't have peace with them.
Now you will say that i am an israeli agent, well no sir but i think that if u want to kick the israeli ass from palestine at least let all the arab be with u.Why is that Lebanon has to do all the work?????

And by the way Prince we are not interested to know where AJ was last summer nor what he did. It's a personal thing and you don't have to publish it everywhere,everyone of us has made something wrong in his life,and we as human being can't judge each other.
By the way everyone of us knows where he was and why,but we don't write it bcoz he is a friend of us and we don't have to interfere in personal lives of each other.
CharbelS.Azzi

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Prince Cadmus II wrote:AJ will you like to remind all of us here what you were doing and exactly where you were at the time of last year's war?

sure man

Silverwater correctional complex. Silverwater. Doing time and watching TV. the world cup, the origin series, big brother and desperate house wives.

haroun!!! trully an FPMer got my membership on monday :-)

CharbelSazzi thanks and enjoy your time in Bulgaria. Practice safe sex, and easy on the drinks.

yalla see you when you get back on 3eid al saleeb. Badna nwale3a 3a talet al raheb.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Return to Politics - Lebanon