Unity?

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby GWB » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:08 pm

Independents do not have parties, sunshine.

did you read my post? or do you have standard answer?

Get your sight on the bigger issues. Progress happens on the part of people as a community, talking, disputing, mending and bending. Exclusion is not the way to go, but if someone can't hack criticism, then they stand in the way of progress like an elephant.

At least we agree on one thing. If you dont mind can you give me insight as to how planting trees, cleaning roads or buying lightbulbs in anyway leads to exclusion? you seem to be reinforcing my first post.
GWB

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:05 pm

GWB:

One may follow a party, but this kind of ideology itself is a limited and exclusive kind of thought pattern, where the stubborn voter limits his or her lifestyle to that kind of thinking. Voting for a leader in a trouble ridden region would mean voting for a leader who does not conform to exclusivist party values, which has been the cause of tension and heavy turmoil over the years.

One would understand this phenomenon upon close examination of the course of history.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby azzigf » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:59 am

haroun wrote:
I think the light bulbs should be removed because they create more harm than good.

It's often said that the enemy of light is darkness and the enemy of good is evil. Haroun what's cute about you is that you always confuse sensibility with convoluted common sense. Try agin one day the two might converge.
azzigf

Postby haroun » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:16 am

azzigf wrote:It's often said that the enemy of light is darkness and the enemy of good is evil. Haroun what's cute about you is that you always confuse sensibility with convoluted common sense. Try agin one day the two might converge.

The town seems to be streaming with latter day Robin Hoods these days. Evidently ya my friend, no one with sensible common sense can be against light, but clearly my convoluted common sense tells me to be against the sensible demons who sprout out of nowhere at their convenience and appear to all vulnerables as the sole source of light in a darkened town.

BTW - Who can forget Ms Dubois' famous quotes. She lives forever.
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:35 am

But it's artificial light....
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Abou Jamra continue your great work!!!!!!!

Postby GWB » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:11 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:But it's artificial light....

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt
GWB

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon