Staying in power

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Staying in power

Postby GWB » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:33 am

"One man, to stay in power, is willing to destroy every institution, violate every law of the country, desecrate the Constitution, only to stay in power. And that's why I think the whole country would unite in the movement against him. And I for one will start my campaign against Musharraf on the 12th (September) in Karachi," Imran Khan told Reuters Television after a rally.

WHERE IS OUR IMRAN KHAN?
GWB

Postby Charbel » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:38 am

Problem with Lebanon is that everyone is a Musharraf.
Charbel
advanced member

Postby haroun » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:41 am

Are you sure he didn’t say: “we have at least four people One lives in Da7ieh Jnoubieh, one in 3ein Ettineh, one in Zgharta and the fourth in Rabieh all are willing to destroy every institution, violate every law of the country, desecrate the Constitution, only to be in power. And that's why I think the whole country would unite in the movement against them. And I for one will start my campaign against all of them on the 12th in Beirut”

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby GWB » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:37 am

haroun wrote:Are you sure he didn’t say: “we have at least four people One lives in Da7ieh Jnoubieh, one in 3ein Ettineh, one in Zgharta and the fourth in Rabieh all are willing to destroy every institution, violate every law of the country, desecrate the Constitution, only to be in power. And that's why I think the whole country would unite in the movement against them. And I for one will start my campaign against all of them on the 12th in Beirut”

An amazing belief. That those WITHOUT power are to blame. It is the opposition that is violating the constitution, it is the opposition that is meeting heads of state reducing the status of the president against the constitution. It is the opposition that stole half of the capital from its rightful owners in violation of property law and in a clear conflict of interest that would make even the dutch east india company cringe at its clear corruption and oppression. It is the opposition that allied with the opressor across the border and then when the time was right to maintain power they swtiched sides and allied with the other opressor across the border.

Clearly i will be standing with you on the 12th looking forward to a future state where those in power have an ever increasing grip on all levels of government at the expense of people.
GWB

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:30 am

GWB = George W Bush
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby GWB » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:27 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:GWB = George W Bush

Remarkably observant and irrelevant.
GWB

Postby haroun » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:09 pm

GWB wrote:
Prince Cadmus II wrote:GWB = George W Bush

Remarkably observant and irrelevant.

GWB = Go Walid Beik