Everyone Stay Tune

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Everyone Stay Tune

Postby haroun » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:20 am

Next Tuesday we're going to have a new president of the republic supported by the parelimentary majority and the International community.
Aoun go pound sand and fatass dig deeper.

About time the majority took decisive actions.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

oh ye defender of christians i bow to thee

Postby GWB » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:03 am

haroun wrote:Next Tuesday we're going to have a new president of the republic supported by the parelimentary majority and the International community.
Aoun go pound sand and fatass dig deeper.

About time the majority took decisive actions.



next tuesday the christian street will once again be silenced. you would rather see lebanon destroyed that allow its people to rightfully choose.
GWB
junior member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 am

Postby haroun » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:41 am

GWB,
The people in Lebanon chose their representatives 2 years ago, and in Lebanon they have no direct role in electing their President. This nonsense you're writing that I'd rather see Lebanon destroyed than allow its people to rightfully choose.. shows how influenced you are by the arrogant deceiving propaganda of the Aounieh + Awmieh + Baathieh + sourieh + Iranieh terrorists.

Aoun is a candidate just like others, he walks like the others and he shits like them. If the majority want to elect him fine, but if they don't he should shut up cover his ass and go do something else. 18 years of two low life, traitors in Baabda are enough, if the Aounieh + Awmieh + Baathieh + sourieh + Iranieh terrorists want to barge in power despite the last elections, then they are declaring war. Knowing the retard of Rabieh, I am sure he has no problem killing another 1200 Christians or 120000 Lebanese to sit on a chair. Stay tune..

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

help wanted

Postby GWB » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:15 am

firsty, i should apologise i should have specified that by allowing the people to choose i did not mean to have direct presidential elections. I meant that the people chose which christian leads them and they resoundingly chose aoun. Even with an assassination they could not defeat him. When the whole word came out against him, he still came out victorious.

secondly, at the moment we have an illegitimate government whereby foreign policy is being done by the prime minister over and above his duties. It is unconstitutional!!!!

Thirdly, a simple majority does not have the power to pick what it pleases.

fourth, When you have proof Aoun is in anyway allied to syria and iran please present it.

fifth, the sunnis are represented through the boy that cried when his friends lost their war, and the shia have berri. why shouldn’t christians get the president they want??????


Remind me again please what electoral law was used in the last election?
GWB
junior member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 am

Postby haroun » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:31 am

Everyone says it’s futile to engage into a discussion with a brainwashed aouni. But I am going to do it anyway.

Yes I guess you’re right when only a brigade of the Syrian Army drove him out Baabda in 89, and you seem to have forgotten that he used jumblat as a double edge sword, an edge to scare the right wing Christians with his history, and another edge to ally Syria's puppets like murr + Aoumieh + Arman + Baathieh + frangieh. Just ask Fayez Azzi.… about the deal he negotiated with him to France.

No Aouni or anyone else has the power to declare the gov is legitimate or not, only the parliament in official sessions can place or remove the trust from a gov. Everything else is just for consumption and bait to attract lost souls.

A majority by definition is 50%+1. If you have another definition maybe you should present it in a white paper and get it patented.

Aoun came to Leb in 2005 after an agreement with the Syrians when they saw that elections were about to take place and pretended to forgive him as long as he forms a coalition to counter the tsunami of Hariri/Jumblat. It was too early for him to extend his alliance with hizb fatass but the Syrians promised him if he is a good boy they will ask HA to support him.

The Christians can’t even get one of them like that piece of shit Lahood to work for them, do you expect the Sunnis or Shi3at fatass to give a damn.

Aoun has no special credentials that make him the only worthy Christian candidate. In fact he understands shit about law, military strategy or forming alliances. He fought one battle against a small Syrian brigade lost and ran into hiding for 15 year. Somone said no to him, he became outraged and sent his militia to destroy the whole Christian area. The thought that Aoun is a strong Christian leader is just a myth in your head and it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar far from the truth.

A law is a law until it’s stricken down by a court or the body that legislated it. About now, do yourself a favor stop imagining and dig up some facts.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

Postby GWB » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:50 am

Everyone says it’s futile to engage into a discussion with a brainwashed aouni. But I am going to do it anyway.


hmmmm. i wonder what fallacy that is

Just ask Fayez Azzi.… about the deal he negotiated with him to France.


thats even worse than saying just ask (insert name) if hariri funds islamic terrorism in lebanon.

No Aouni or anyone else has the power to declare the gov is legitimate or not, only the parliament in official sessions can place or remove the trust from a gov. Everything else is just for consumption and bait to attract lost souls.


thats just plain STUPID. An illegitimate government wont declare itself invaild.

A majority by definition is 50%+1. If you have another definition maybe you should present it in a white paper and get it patented.


so? i also know what a dozen is.

Aoun came to Leb in 2005 after an agreement with the Syrians when they saw that elections were about to take place and pretended to forgive him as long as he forms a coalition to counter the tsunami of Hariri/Jumblat. It was too early for him to extend his alliance with hizb fatass but the Syrians promised him if he is a good boy they will ask HA to support him.


As i recall and correct me if im wrong. Wasnt it hariri that initially allied himself with HA in order to win a few more seats?


The Christians can’t even get one of them like that piece of shit Lahood to work for them, do you expect the Sunnis or Shi3at fatass to give a damn.


you should give a damn

Aoun has no special credentials that make him the only worthy Christian candidate. In fact he understands shit about law, military strategy or forming alliances.


I dont care if he is satan. The christians elected him to represent them and a such he is the only worthy candidate to represent their interests. Explain why it should be otherwise



Code: Select all
A law is a law until it’s stricken down by a court or the body that legislated it.


And an apple is an apple. the law was created under conditions that deemed it invalid. If force can be used to create a right, in this case the elect law then force can be used to remove it (its not my idea i think it was Rousseau)
GWB
junior member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 am

Postby GWB » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 am

A law is a law until it’s stricken down by a court or the body that legislated it. About now, do yourself a favor stop imagining and dig up some facts


Why then dont you speak up for the laws the government is currently breaking or dont they count?
GWB
junior member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 am

Re: help wanted

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:56 am

GWB wrote:secondly, at the moment we have an illegitimate government whereby foreign policy is being done by the prime minister over and above his duties. It is unconstitutional!!!!


I would like to congratulate you on your zeal for politics, however:

I have the whole Lebanese Constitution here, in front of me, on my table, in print, all 102 Articles of it. I can see no where in the argument you put forward regarding the prime minister anything that violates the Lebanese Constitution.

In fact, if you have actually read the Constitution instead of regurgitating premeditated Orange Aounist bullshit on this forum, you would have read Article 64, in plain English, which reads as follows
Lebanese Constitution, Section 2 Article 64: The Prime Minister, Responsibility and Powers wrote:The Prime Minister is the Head of the Government and its representative. He speaks in its name and is responsible for executing the general policy that is set by the Council of Ministers....


It is there and is the first line of Article 64 concerning the Prime Minister.

There is absolutely nothing in your accusation which is "unconstitutional"... "Unconstitutional, unconstitutional!" He says, So quick is the Aounist to bellow the cries of the unworthy! WELL HOW ABOUT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST HEY???!!!!

On the contrary, flick to Article 49, Part (2), and you read
"THE PRESIDENT'S TERM IS FOR SIX YEARS. HE MAY NOT BE RE-ELECTED UNTIL SIX YEARS AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF HIS LAST MANDATE.


Part (3) of that same article reads
"IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ELECT JUDGES, GRADE ONE CIVIL SERVANTS, OR THEIR EQUIVALENTS IN ALL PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS TO THE PRESIDENCY DURING THEIR TERM OR OFFICE OR WITHIN TWO YEARS FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THEIR RESIGNATION OR THEIR LEAVING OFFICE FOR WHATEVER REASON"

UNCONSTITUTIONAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL!! 9 YEARS IS NOT 6 YEARS! AND how do you get FROM HEAD OF ARMY TO PRESIDENT?! Both are violations of Article 49.

Article 52 [Negotiation of International Treaties]
The President of the Republic negotiates international treaties in coordination with the Prime Minister. These treaties are not considered ratified except after agreement of the Council of Ministers. They are to be made known to the Chamber whenever the national interest and security of the state permit. However, treaties involving the finances of the state, commercial treaties, and in general treaties that cannot be renounced every year are not considered ratified until they have been approved by the Chamber.


Definition of treaty: "A formal agreement between two or more states, containing terms of trade, peace, alliance, or the like; a pact"

Mate, I cant see anything in the Prime Minister's work so far that violates any of this. If you can find anything that does, and actually is "Unconstitutional", then perhaps you might like to prove it in here, just like you request proof of Aoun's alliance with Syria and Iran when you asked haroun.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
User avatar
Prince Cadmus II
senior member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:23 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: help wanted

Postby GWB » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:12 am

i also have the consitution in english. its on my desktop. mine has been read has yours?

Article 52 [Negotiation of International Treaties]
The President of the Republic negotiates international treaties in coordination with the Prime Minister. These treaties are not considered ratified except after agreement of the Council of Ministers. They are to be made known to the Chamber whenever the national interest and security of the state permit. However, treaties involving the finances of the state, commercial treaties, and in general treaties that cannot be renounced every year are not considered ratified until they have been approved by the Chamber.


Definition of treaty: "A formal agreement between two or more states, containing terms of trade, peace, alliance, or the like; a pact"


The Tribunal is a pact between the UN and the government, negotiated with the exclusion of the president. As are the UNFIL and most aid packages negotiated since Israels invasion.
GWB
junior member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 am

Re: Everyone Stay Tune

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:20 am

haroun wrote:Next Tuesday we're going to have a new president of the republic supported by the parelimentary majority and the International community.
Aoun go pound sand and fatass dig deeper.

About time the majority took decisive actions.


It's tuesday!!!

Your majority is incapable of taking any decision. what you are capable of is taking orders. GMA will be crowned president on the 23rd of October.

btw whats with M14 turning up with photos of dead people? What were they trying to do, appeal to Nabih berri's emotions?
Image
Image

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
User avatar
Abou Jamra
senior member
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:31 am

Postby haroun » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:27 pm

Well the election was going to take place today, then the terrorist Berri ran to batrak and begged him for a delay of couple weeks. M14 already has the votes to elect who they want.

Aounallah is already panicking, and he's in full gear training his militia to disrupt the vote.

About the picture ya AJ, it is not one of normal dead people; it is a picture of martyrs whose lives were cut short by the scums of the land and their supporters. They will forever live among us and their ideals cherished.

According to the BBC, here are the current candidates:

Nassib Lahoud: Pro-government candidate. Former US ambassador. Leading industrialist
Boutrous Harb: Pro-government candidate. MP and former minister
Michel Aoun: Pro-Syrian candidate. Former army commander who fought Syria during civil war. Returned from exile in 2005. Vocal opponent of government
Michel Suleiman: Army commander since 1998. Electing him requires constitutional amendment
Riad Salameh: Central bank governor since 1993. Widely respected at home and abroad. Election requires constitutional amendment
Jean Obeid: Possible consensus candidate.

The last one is a nut case useful for nothing,

Salameh the slimy has no clue he has no color and no odor. He’s out.

Michel Sleiman needs retire to Australia he proved that he can’t do anything without getting permission from Reef Ddimashk. He’s a failure.

Michel Aoun is a megalomaniac pro Syrian candidate. He’s the killer of over 1000 Christian freedom fighters and destroyer of the last Christian community in the east. He is a reputed coward with history of running away from battles leaving even his closet family and associates to die at the hands of invaders. This retard should be hanged not elected president.

Any of the other two will do just fine.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

Re: help wanted

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:27 am

GWB wrote:i also have the consitution in english. its on my desktop. mine has been read has yours?

Article 52 [Negotiation of International Treaties]
The President of the Republic negotiates international treaties in coordination with the Prime Minister. These treaties are not considered ratified except after agreement of the Council of Ministers. They are to be made known to the Chamber whenever the national interest and security of the state permit. However, treaties involving the finances of the state, commercial treaties, and in general treaties that cannot be renounced every year are not considered ratified until they have been approved by the Chamber.


Definition of treaty: "A formal agreement between two or more states, containing terms of trade, peace, alliance, or the like; a pact"


The Tribunal is a pact between the UN and the government, negotiated with the exclusion of the president. As are the UNFIL and most aid packages negotiated since Israels invasion.


Since when is the UN an actual country/state? The definition is staring you blankly in the face. Lebanon like all other countries part of the United Nations is subject to its laws, and its laws can and most likely will be enacted upon request from a government whether by force or by vote.
The tribunal is a right exercised by anyone who wishes to push for it.

There is no other reason a country would be part of the UN if it does not adhere to its basic laws. By isolating a nation, one has to fend for themselves which is a most improbable scenario concerning today's world. Your argument GWB bases its foundations simply on the assumption that "the government is illegitimate and unconsitutional", an Aounist/opposition regurgitation spewed over and over and over again, this has nothing to do with your own individual thought pattern or research. Now snce I have already addressed that in previous posts, there is no use repeating it in this one.

Is there anybody in here in their own right mind who believes this kind of bullcrap?

Who are you trying to kid? Of course I have read the Constitution, that is the whole reason I quoted it in here... On the contrary, I think it's you who hasn't read the Constitution because all your arguments are really just opposition repetitions. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but what I'm pointing out is that you aren't doing your own homework on this!

Any more silly questions you want to ask?
Last edited by Prince Cadmus II on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
User avatar
Prince Cadmus II
senior member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:23 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:48 am

AJ: Under Lebanese Law, the Parliament is to convene twice a year. However, the first Session in the first half of the year is not a compulsory session. The decision to convene that session is entirely up to the Speaker of Parliament.

The second session, in September, is compulsory. The date being September 25th. Now a session does not go for one day, rather some weeks instead. The priority of this session this year is to elect a president.

HOWEVER, there are many other points to discuss in this September session of parliament other than the election of a president. Now since the wise counsel of Nabih Berri meant that the mandatory session last May was cancelled, the issues to be discussed had to be left for the September session.

Now whether this was intentional on behalf of Nabih Berri to add extra pressure on the government is not known. There is, however a conflict of interest, since he heads a party that sits on the opposition. This is even a severe conflict of interest of course and is morally repugnant for a nation experiencing labor pains. A consensus president is ordered, yet a lop-sided Parliament Speaker is okay?? Not in my books it isn't.

Finally, the election of a president does not necessarily have to be on the first day of the session of parliament. It can be on any day of that session up until the very last day. This is entirely up to the government and should not make people cry. Think about it, it gives the Aounists more time to assassinate another member of parliament... The country waited 25 years for a real president, and you're crying about a couple of weeks??

Just relax, and have a beer until the day comes, it's just around the corner now, I assure you.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
User avatar
Prince Cadmus II
senior member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:23 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby GWB » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:18 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:
GWB wrote:i also have the consitution in english. its on my desktop. mine has been read has yours?

Article 52 [Negotiation of International Treaties]
The President of the Republic negotiates international treaties in coordination with the Prime Minister. These treaties are not considered ratified except after agreement of the Council of Ministers. They are to be made known to the Chamber whenever the national interest and security of the state permit. However, treaties involving the finances of the state, commercial treaties, and in general treaties that cannot be renounced every year are not considered ratified until they have been approved by the Chamber.


Definition of treaty: "A formal agreement between two or more states, containing terms of trade, peace, alliance, or the like; a pact"


The Tribunal is a pact between the UN and the government, negotiated with the exclusion of the president. As are the UNFIL and most aid packages negotiated since Israels invasion.


Since when is the UN an actual country/state? The definition is staring you blankly in the face. Lebanon like all other countries part of the United Nations is subject to its laws, and its laws can and most likely will be enacted upon request from a government whether by force or by vote.
The tribunal is a right exercised by anyone who wishes to push for it.




I think i actually lose brain cells when i read your posts. It is impossible to have the UN authorise anything without the consent of nation states which must in any form of the word be consulated and a pact be authorised from. It is after all called the united NATIONS. please from this point on think a little before posting. An agreement with the UN is an agreement with all members of the UN for have agreed to the pact. Now either you have something more to add or you too my independant friend agree the government is acting outside its allowed limits.
GWB
junior member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 am

Postby GWB » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:22 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote: The country waited 25 years for a real president, and you're crying about a couple of weeks??

Just relax, and have a beer until the day comes, it's just around the corner now, I assure you.


The country will get a real president when it get a real parliament. Maybe we can bring Karzai over.
GWB
junior member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:01 am

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron