why is the US and israel better than iran?

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

why is the US and israel better than iran?

Postby GWB » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:20 am

just a simple question to those that protect US foreign interests. in terms of foreign policy why is the US better than iran?
GWB

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:31 pm

Haroun is a US citizen and an anti islamists he defends US policy even if its against his home countries interest.

Did you know that during his younger years (cold war era) Haroun cheered for the Russians. Azzigf told me and pointed out the electricity poll next to the monestary where both he and Haroun used to loiter and discuss foreign politics. Haroun was a communist, azzigf a capitalist. How times have changed.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:43 am

Well, simply put, the US is bigger than Iran...cos bigger is better, right?
As for Russia, well the US has a bigger population I suppose?
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby GWB » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:33 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Well, simply put, the US is bigger than Iran...cos bigger is better, right?
As for Russia, well the US has a bigger population I suppose?

The EU is economically bigger, china has more people.

you mean the US has bigger guns. So what it does is better?
GWB

Postby GWB » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:34 am

So can i assume anyone on this board that points out Hezb links to iran and not the govt links to america are just subscribers to the idea that force is good and greater force is better?
GWB

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:33 am

Well its like the difference between light and dark. Hot and cold. White versus black.

Light is light because it is light. Dark is nothing in its own right but merely just the absence of light.
Hot and Cold is the same thing. Heat is heat and is caused by friction or what have you.. But coldness is nothing in its own right, and nothing can give off coldness, rather it's just a perception where there is a removal of heat, or absence of heat.

White is the combination of all positive colours. Black is the absence of all colour. So it's not about 2 opposite sides of equal magnitude, it's about 1 positive side, and the other side is just anti whatever the first side is.

The same thinking can be applied with the forces of good and those of evil. Evil doesn't exist in its own right, but is really just the secular protestant notion that is jealous of countries like America. Russia is an example of this. Everytime America puts forward a notion, Russia flatly rejects it because it is American. So countries like these do not live on their own, but survive on the spreading of fear and hatred which is instituted into almost every single national speech.

Foundations like these cast a black shadow and tarnish the image of countries. Of course nothing goes as planned, but when such elemental characteristics of national policy are based upon hatred, it means the national body belongs to the cold, to the dark... the protesting antagonist side which really wouldn't exist if it weren't for its enemies. Countries should be given the salute if they can exist through agonism and not antagonism.

Of course in reality it's a ping pong game where each person is betting on a side to win.. Personally, I would choose a side who tells me why they can win, not why their opposing side will lose or fail. If they tell me that, it does not necessarily mean they are any better and to me that is deceitful.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Return to Politics - Lebanon