RIP General Francois AL Hajj

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:06 am

Abou Jamra wrote:
Money??? The LF bought these weapons BS wlak million BS. the weapons were given to the LF to fight the palestinian threat by the Israeli's and not particularly for Lebanons interest but for Israel's. NO way were they charged. If so Haroun, please tell me where the LF got the money from?

This is another Aounieh myth...The LF was a resistance and was never expected to destroy the PLO and other palestenian factions. the Israelis knew that. The weapons were strictly for self defense.

Abou Jamra wrote:Did Israel not supply the Druze with weapons? Did the LF malitia not use it's weapons against the Lebanese army? Mind you i dont see the rpoblem either and never in my post did i sight that it was a problem. I am merely presenting cadmus with fact.

The LF did one mistake: they didn't bomb and destroy the palace of Baabda over Aouns head in 89. He was leading a militia of unruly killers.

Abou Jamra wrote:If it has no obligation then dont let it meddle in our affairs. Does it have an obligation there?

Man you're talking about the USA the strongest nation in the history of the universe - understand. If they want to meddle in Lebanon affairs they will do it. But they are above that. They only meddle when people like Aoun come and cry on the steps of the capitol.

Abou Jamra wrote:The weapons of the resistance will remain as long as Israel occupies our land and as long as it is considered a threat. Their is a way to that the weapons of the resistance will find their way into the Leb army. MOU.

Israel occupies your land? that's is the biggest BS and using this stupid logic I can say the LF should have kept their weapons until the Palestenians and the Syrians and now HA left Lebanon and stopped being a threat.

Abou Jamra wrote:No body is BS where did the LF money go some to bkirki the rest??? That was a major point of disagreement with the "Koudama" Fouad abou Nader, pussy ashkar and co and jaajaa's LF. They want to know where
the money went.

Nonsense! more tayyar prpaganda.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:41 am

AJ you don't have to give me a skewed history lesson on weapons statistics. Even a little baby knows AK-47s are Russian made and M-16s are US/Israeli standards. More importantly, how can 1 militia be the major source of the whole nation's armament?

Now to your silly point:
Of course Israel supplied the LF with weapons! How can you go around assuming crap like I didn't know that? They were even wearing the standard olive green Israeli army uniforms for goodness sake! Whether or not the LF paid for them, or at least part of them is not a matter of concern. The majority of Lebanese Army weapons cannot be claimed to be those the LF used because it is Syria which has supplied it Soviet made weapons ever since the end of the war, as well as the US, and so any real LF looking weapons you'll see in the army is probably really from US weapons donations. There is no doubt the Lebanese Army took a stack of weapons here and there and put it in their supplies, but that is minimal.

And the LF did not make money out of its sales to the Balkans, because it went to 1 man, Mike Nassar (who was in the LF) who took all that profit because he was in charge of those weapons after the war ended. What ever happened to those other weapons during that period were obviously not in the official LF stockpiles, and throughout the war they would have obviously been scattered around the place. It is those ones which you speak of that the Army probably collected or scavenged...

But AJ, you speak as if the Lebanese Army's been relying totally on outdated weapons which are the LF civil war ones which is totally an exaggeration and misperception of reality. The average Lebanese soldier carries an AK-47.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:42 pm

This is another Aounieh myth...The LF was a resistance and was never expected to destroy the PLO and other palestenian factions. the Israelis knew that. The weapons were strictly for self-defence.

Same could be said about GMA’s war of liberation (we knew we couldn’t defeat Syria but we weren’t giving our country away with a stroke of a pen, something you guys did in Taef. Khsorna bsharaf defending the country.

In regards to Israel that has always been their problem. They never finish the job ;-)

The LF did one mistake: they didn't bomb and destroy the palace of Baabda over Aouns head in 89. He was leading a militia of unruly killers.

I guess we both made mistakes. Although GMA ma byoghlat he did make one mistake. GMA should never have signed jaajaa pardon. We7de be we7de. As for “leading a militia of unruly killers” that “militia” my dear friend is the Lebanese Army. But I guess you guys have little respect for it, this thread was opened to pay our condolences and respects to GFH. Something which you have failed to do.

Man you're talking about the USA the strongest nation in the history of the universe - understand. If they want to meddle in Lebanon affairs they will do it. But they are above that. They only meddle when people like Aoun come and cry on the steps of the capitol.

The Syrian accountability act, was in reference to the Syrian occupation of Lebanon. Do you ever see or hear GMA asking the US, Syria, Iran or who ever to interfeer in internal affairs. NO. We want normal diplomatic relations.

Israel occupies your land? that's is the biggest BS and using this stupid logic I can say the LF should have kept their weapons until the Palestenians and the Syrians and now HA left Lebanon and stopped being a threat.

Arafat's PLO was out when the LF weapons were confiscated. HA is not a militia and it’s weapons were never mentioned in TAEF. Jumblatt gave his away lol on the condition that the PSP arms went to the Syrian army and not the Lebanese army. As far as I am aware Shebba Farms are Lebanese terriritory and they are still occupied by the Zionist enemy. As long as Israel is a threat and an occupier the resistance will remain. As long as Israel keeps hovering over Jieh the resistance will remain.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon