Dr Nassif Azzi's New book launch

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Thu May 08, 2008 1:19 am

Abou Jamra wrote:You need to distinguish between Nassif azzi the person, Nassif the academic, Nassif the visionary who contributed much to the village and Dr Nassif azzi the political activist.

Is this like the holy trilogy three in one? I still have a problem with this concept.

Abou Jamra wrote:Too much happening on OTV tonight sleiman beik frangieh is guest with maguy farah on OTV and our boys are being shot at by tayyar Moustakbal thugs.

Were you saying the Tayyar el mustakbal is fighting the aounieh? where?in Rabieh or their neighbourhoods? I wonder then who would be the thugs.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby GWB » Wed May 28, 2008 8:45 am

i give my voice to Abou Jamra and i agree that the AJCC should invite Dr Nassif Azzi to the village community hall.
GWB

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 28, 2008 10:56 am

GWB wrote:i give my voice to Abou Jamra and i agree that the AJCC should invite Dr Nassif Azzi to the village community hall.

Thanks dude...

I beleive the AJCC will reconsider and invite Dr Nassif Azzi.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed May 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Unfortunately, the committee for the AJCC has already decided on this, and if you are a paying yearly member of the AJCC (not a supposed lifetime member which technically does not exist under ASIC), then you are entitled to vote on it in the club meetings.

The AJCC was neither told of the date of the booklaunch/night nor told of its composition, therefore it cannot be part of a phantom program that not even the committee knows of.

Your point is valid, but unfortunately it has already been dealt with I'm sorry.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Unfortunately, the committee for the AJCC has already decided on this, and if you are a paying yearly member of the AJCC (not a supposed lifetime member which technically does not exist under ASIC), then you are entitled to vote on it in the club meetings.

The AJCC was neither told of the date of the booklaunch/night nor told of its composition, therefore it cannot be part of a phantom program that not even the committee knows of.

Your point is valid, but unfortunately it has already been dealt with I'm sorry.

Dr Nassif arrives on Friday...

Details will soon be made available to the AJCC and it will host him.

cheers

The AJCC can always reverse its decision and i am sure it will...

thanks for your consideration AJCC

no need to be sorry i am sorry you guys took a decision and soon you will reverse it.

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:01 pm

توقيع كتاب الدكتور ناصيف قزي

يدعو تجمع شباب الجيَّة في سيدني الى المشاركة في حفل توقيع كتاب الدكتور ناصيف قزي

عِظـة الإثنيـن
مقالة في السياسة

المكان New Westella

الثلاثاء 10 حزيران 2008 السابعة مساء

ملاحظة: يلي التوقيع حفل كوكتيل

The Jieh Youth Gathering JYG invite you to attend the signing of Dr Nassif Azzi's new book "Monday sermons" at the New Westella on Tuesday the 10th of June at 7pm. Look forward to seeing you there.

Abou Jamra

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon