Do we have a president yet?

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Do we have a president yet?

Postby Charbel » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:01 am

Whats the hold up?

The world has moved into the 21st century and were running hydrogen fueled cars, yet the lebanese christians still cant even elect a president?

Maybe we should get Robert Mugabe to rule the place for a bit.
Charbel
advanced member

Postby haroun » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:41 pm

Charbel,

The truth is that we have a president who installed himself in a chair. He made it clear that he won't recognize anyone else who may be constitutionally elected to fill that position. This president's name is michel aoun. He's also the de facto commander of the Lebanese rotten army since many of his old friends in that institution continue to be loyal $ to him.

This retard has been threatening the rest of the Lebanese with new cache of weapons he recently acquired and the weapons of Iran's terror army in Lebanon. The way I see it, as long as this maniac is alive, Lebanon will not see normalcy and no presidential elections will take place!

Here you have it, the reasons for the hold up.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:51 am

Hahaha Robert Mugabe.. that's a classic..
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Re: Do we have a president yet?

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Charbel wrote:Whats the hold up?

little whore called Condi Rice.

from our end we want a guarantee on a new electrol law ya charboula.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:44 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:little whore called Condi Rice.
from our end we want a guarantee on a new electrol law ya charboula.

Exactly! a little Whore is in the way of the Big general to become a president, I mean elect a president. And we have the aounieh, the most sophistaced, intelligent people in the middle east and maybe the history of man believing this!

haroun

Postby Charbel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:41 am

Well, what ever the reason is, understand that the longer this goes on, the more both sides will realise that there is no need for a President since the country is "running" so far without one and theyll get rid of the position all together.

And there goes the christian influence, if there ever was one.

So tell them to get their ****** out of each others arses and get their acts together and get on with the job. The rest of the middle east is building themselves up and prospering. Soon theyll all sign a peacefull agreement with Israel and get on with their lives.

All the while the lebos are going backwards. And its the country with the most potential. :roll:
Charbel
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:55 am

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE USE OF VULGAR LANGUAGE ON THIS FORUM.
IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. TAKE YOUR POLITICAL VOCABULARY OF FILTH AND KEEP IT BURIED 6 FEET UNDER.

Now, to all those normal people out there, thank you for using appropriate language.

Charbel, there is no need to worry since there has not been a real president elected for over 25 years now. The country is going through labor pains and these changes are good because they are putting in place the things that were lost for 30 years in the span of just a few. It's hard to start from rock bottom, but it has to happen. There is nothing lost out of this, rather things that are gained instead.

Can you imagine bright green grass cemented over for a period of time? After a while the cement cracks, the grass punches through, and when it's removed, the grass begins its way to prosperity again.. It was never killed, but just stayed dormant... it's a bit like that.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:53 pm

Charbel wrote:
The world has moved into the 21st century and were running hydrogen fueled cars, yet the lebanese christians still cant even elect a president?

مخطئ من يظن أنَّ المشكلة في لبنان هي مشكلة رئاسة، أو مع مرشحٍ للرئاسة... إنها مشكلةٌ بنيويَّةٌ مع ذهنيَّةٍ سياسيَّةٍ إقطاعيَّةٍ ونيوإقطاعيَّةٍ جائرة، ومع عقليَّةٍ ميليشيويَّةٍ سائدة، ونزعةٍ إحتكاريَّةٍ تسلُّطيَّةٍ ظالمة لدى أرباب المال وشركاتهم وجمعياتهم التي تولد "غبَّ الطلب"... وقِيَمِهم التي تناقض كلَّ قِيَم الإنسان... بما في ذلك شرائعِ الأرض والسماء.

ليس المهم أن يقول دايفد ولش ما قاله في تجواله على ساسة الموالاة وحكمائها وثوارها... فقد دأب منذ زمن بعيد على لعب دور المحرِّض وال Chef d’orchestre... بل المهم ما ينطق به أهل السلطة من مغالطات... وهم يتباكون على رئاسة في وطنٍ مزقوه شرَّ تمزيق، وأفقروه الى الرغيف... وما زالوا ممعنين بمنع الشراكة فيه... وتفتيه... وتشريد بنيه.

لو نظرتم الى أهل الموالاة بعين قانا... لأدركتم أنَّ بعض من في الداخل لا يقلُّ خطورةً عن عدو الخارج... وإعادةُ اللُحمة والدفء الى اللبنانيّين، لا يمكن أن تتمَّ على يد فاسدين ومفسدين ومحرِّضين، غارقين في أنانيَّاتهم والأحقاد... ومنهم أولئك الذين لم تجد التوبة الى قلوبهم سبيلا...!؟

لو نظرتم الى أهل الموالاة بعين قانا... لوجدتم أن لا ربَّ لكم سوى الله... والوطنُ لا يكون إلا على قياس تضحياتكم والشهداء... أولياء الزمن الجديد وقديسيه، في هذا الجبل المشرقي... جبل التجلّي المتوهِّج بفعل الروح والغني بالنبوءات...

وإذا كان الأميركيون صادقين في حبهم للبنان وأرز لبنان، ولمسيحييه بالأخص، فلماذا لا يبدأون بحماية مسيحيي العراق، أبناء الكنيسة الولى، وهم بعين العاصفة، من الإنقراض... ومسيحيي بيت المقدس، خُدّام بيت المهد وجبل الزيتون، الذين يتقلصون يوماً بعد يوم منذ أن أحتلت إسرائيل أرض المسيح في فلسطين...!؟

وإذا كان بعض الأحياء بيننا متعبِّدًا وزاهدًا بمال الدنيا وأنانياتها، تلك التي تغوي الضعفاء، واضعاً نُصب عينه خلاصَ لبنان... فبعضهم الآخر يمتهن عبادة السلطة والمال على حساب لبنان وشعب لبنان... والتعبد لقيصر في قاموسنا هراء وانحباس... فلا المال يغوينا، ولا نرضخ للوصايات... وتصريحات المكلَّفين بتشويه حقيقتنا الساطعة، من هنا وهناك، تنقلب نحوهم عند الناس، كما انعكاس الضوء في المرآة.

وحدَها الكرامةُ الوطنية نبراسُنا، والسيادةُ هدفُنا، والقرارُ الحرُّ سيفُنا... والشراكةُ... عقيدتُنا والسبيل.

الدكتور ناصيف قزي

Tfadal ya Haroun....

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:07 pm

Charbel wrote:Well, what ever the reason is, understand that the longer this goes on, the more both sides will realise that there is no need for a President since the country is "running" so far without one and theyll get rid of the position all together.

And there goes the christian influence, if there ever was one.

So tell them to get their ****** out of each others arses and get their acts together and get on with the job. The rest of the middle east is building themselves up and prospering. Soon theyll all sign a peacefull agreement with Israel and get on with their lives.

All the while the lebos are going backwards. And its the country with the most potential. :roll:

thank you for that charbel. Then my friend i guess you know who is holding us back and why they are delaying the elections. Haroun maybe their is a little more than the electoral law. The establishment of a state called Harriristan, where the palestinians in a few years time will become the majority.

charbel there was a time when the Christians of lebanon had great influence GMA is fighting to retrieve what sfeir and welch have stripped us of.

اميركا تشن حرب الغاء ضد التيار الوطني الحر والهدف إلغاء أكثرية مسيحية تؤمن بالتفاهم مع الشريك في الوطن

هناك محاولات لتمديد ولاية المجلس النيابي أو لضرب التمثيل المسيحي عبر قانون إنتخابي غير عادل، وقد يكون ذلك بتشجيع أميركي، لأنّ الـ"كوي بوي" متواجدون في كلّ مكان

Haroun read dr nassifs article man

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:Haroun read dr nassifs article man

Little sense comes out Nassif's writings. His logic is illogical.... In 2005 People elected a parliament to do the business of the country and not to be hijacked by a lunatic and a terrorist. What's expected from these deputies is to work together and solve problems not create them.

Look my friend, this Shia shitty cause is just an excuse. These people care less about any partnerships in the country, they barged and squatted in the places they live now, stole people land in Jezzine to build missile bases, closed downtown Beirut for god sake because they didn't get along with Saad Hariri, they were ready to pounce on the gov buildings oblivious to any rule of law, and I bet they won't hesitate to invade kesserwan and the rest of Lebanon if they see it fitting their plans. Nassif's interpretation of history and vision for the future are flawed. What if in a future election a Shi3a alliance took the majority and by some divine intervention allied themselves with Geagea, will Aoun or whoever in charge of the rotten leymoun then sign a mou with the Sunnis and cry sharake sharake?. For the 3aounieh iranieh Sourieh it's either the whole world dances around the little man in orange or the world is wrong.

It's obvious from his abundant words; Nassif's interests are in building a party for 3ammo Aoun ... nothing more.

haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Palestinians becoming a majority in Lebanon is debateable. This is worse than all the other conspiracy theories put together, and like the rest, only served as the traditional trump card scare tactic that each side uses to harvest more support for their side of the tug-o-war battle.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Palestinians becoming a majority in Lebanon is debateable. This is worse than all the other conspiracy theories put together, and like the rest, only served as the traditional trump card scare tactic that each side uses to harvest more support for their side of the tug-o-war battle.

conspiracy or whetever... but i beleive a balance amongst sects must be maintained.

Abou Jamra

Return to Politics - Lebanon