BN: Jieh under siege!!!

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Thu May 08, 2008 5:07 pm

The only logical thing to do is isolate hizb fatass and deal with it in z only language it understands. Sooner or later these iranieh aounieh sourieh aoumieh shio3ieh will have to surrender.

When they cutoff a road the other side will cut off a road, when they cut a hand they other side will cut a hand and fatass must pay for bringing wars to lebanon again and again.

On a side note - what's the difference between HA blocking the street of the capital and Israel bombing the bridges? both serve the same purpose.

Aj, if there is such a thing as ميليشيا القوات اللبنانية and are doing what you say - they got my unwavering support - chouf is no land for fatass or welayet alfakih.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 11, 2008 12:40 pm

haroun wrote:Aj, if there is such a thing as ميليشيا القوات اللبنانية and are doing what you say - they got my unwavering support - chouf is no land for fatass or welayet alfakih.

أبو جمرا أوفيس: عناصر من مليشيا سمير جعجع تنتشر في مدينة الملاهي

chouf is no land for fatass or welayet alfakih.

lol ya man did you hear jumblats message relayed through Emir Talal erslan "mountain would never be against the resistance."

Welayet al alfakih?? shoo al meshekle? man feye etjawz 4, wa feye tal2 se3et le bade wa etjawaz 4 ghayron and no child support...

صبوا فوقك النار وجبالك خضرا تعلا وجبينك صامد بوجّ بواريد الدنيي كلا..

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon May 12, 2008 4:46 am

Fatass she7taar has let the genie out of the bottle, if it and that little monkey nearby believe this is over they are kidding themselves. Just give it a little time my friend. These jubilant terrorists today will be swept back to the holes they came out from.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby george » Mon May 12, 2008 11:07 am

Why Hizbulla is still closing major streets in Beirut ??? Why was this show of force in W Beirut. Believe me the mood has changed , people are fed up with the opposition and their ridiculous claims.

People don't want to hear any more "Monday Sermons" from the FPM propaganda machine. These sermons are asinine, void of any common sense. Every Monday , we hear a glorification of Michel Aouns' uttered word or phrase A La Kim Ill Sung. If u hear these sermons carefully next thing u know Michel Aoun and Elena Ceauşescu pioneered the Polymer Chemistry and invented the Latex condom. I am sorry, Kim Ill Sung might be turning in his grave because of this comparison, It is more like Kim Jong Il.

We are sick and tired of their horrifying decisions and political posturing. IMHO Aoun should be sent to a mental institution. His whole MOU has falling as well as his stature among Lebanese. I have issues with people like Wihab , Nasrallah , Kanso, Saad and that Islamist hard line preacher Yakan running Lebanon. I have issues with Syrian stooges running the Lebanese cabinet. Everyday we witness Aoun's horrifying judgments even under very trivial simplistic situations. The clock is ticking for the FPM MPs. Make the right decisions or you will be cursed forever.
george
Site Admin

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 pm

George

Why Hizbulla is still closing major streets in Beirut ???

Natreen jaajaa yefta7 bay baya…

Why was this show of force in W Beirut.

Koraytem, clemanceau and ein le mrayse. The message is very clear.

Believe me the mood has changed, people are fed up with the opposition…

Let us let the people decide and go to elections under a new electoral law and then we shall see who is fed up. Ya 3ami if the people are this fed up why don’t they revolt against the opposition? If the country is so united against the HA arms why don’t the clowns of M14 organise another carnival and then they can down to martyrs square and demonstrate, wave flags, do the dakbe.. Do whatever. As they claim they were so good at ending the Syrian occupation surely HA isn’t so much of an obstacle. Besides USS cole is back in the Mediterranean and you have the utmost support of the Bush admin.. What’s holding you back? Quick before the mood changes again.

and their ridiculous claims.

What is so ridiculous about a request for negotiation?

We are sick and tired of their horrifying decisions and political posturing.

So are we. Hence the situtation we find ourselves in today...

IMHO Aoun should be sent to a mental institution

Isn’t he already in one? Lebanon is one giant psychiatric ward.

His whole MOU has falling as well as his stature among Lebanese

elections will determine that.

I have issues with people like Wihab , Nasrallah , Kanso, Saad and that Islamist hard line preacher Yakan running Lebanon

I have issues with samir jaajaa when he says

"ta7eye ella al istez walid jumblat ibin al moukawem, ta7eye la walid jumblat yalle kawam souriya 3ala medat 28 3am"

The clock is ticking for the FPM MPs. Make the right decisions or you will be cursed forever.

tamen belak lebseen kharze zar2a.

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon May 12, 2008 1:24 pm

haroun wrote:

Fatass she7taar has let the genie out of the bottle, if it and that little monkey nearby believe this is over they are kidding themselves. Just give it a little time my friend. These jubilant terrorists today will be swept back to the holes they came out from.

wlak shoo haida me khales men wa7ad wa byejeena wa7ad tene..

Just give it a little time my friend

Wait for what? logistic support from the US?? even that ain't coming.

what will happen, is the round table negotiation, and as nahar stated "goodwill" from the opposition by dismantalling the tents down town and the disarmament of all loyalist militias...

Abou Jamra

Postby george » Mon May 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:

Any confrontation in the Christian areas will really be no contest. Aounists will last less than 3 hours before they surrender all their posts and positions and history will mark that their resistance was as tough as the Pillsbury Dough Boy. (No offense to the Pillsbury Dough Boy).
george
Site Admin

Postby Adel » Mon May 12, 2008 2:32 pm

george wrote:
Abou Jamra wrote:

Any confrontation in the Christian areas will really be no contest. Aounists will last less than 3 hours before they surrender all their posts and positions and history will mark that their resistance was as tough as the Pillsbury Dough Boy. (No offense to the Pillsbury Dough Boy).

good better best, we will never rest
Adel

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon May 12, 2008 2:35 pm

george wrote:
Abou Jamra wrote:

why all this talk of a confrontation in the christians areas? LFers are itching for it so too is jumblat in an effort to further weaken the christians in lebanon and draw HA into an all out open war.. the result will be taef two. to2seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.. partitioning and naturalising the palestinians.

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue May 13, 2008 6:50 am

Whether or not the LFers are 'itching for it' makes no difference. The LF will fight for sure and they will fight for maximum casualties if need be, but there is a crucial difference between this and the opposition: the LF does not purposefully go about looking for fights or intentionally starting one. They rest on the fact that the opposition, in all its arrogance, is bound to make the mistake of throwing the first punch as it is destined to because of difference in social class and lack of patience.

Thus, if a fight does pop into its face, or enter its backyard, the LF is surely not going to back down, and I suppose this would be the same with any group of people who wish to DEFEND and not ATTACK (under the cover of defence and a multiple array of confusing and deceptive conditions and co-conditions of rules of engagement).
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon