So what happened to the peaceful strike?

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

So what happened to the peaceful strike?

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu May 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Clearly nobody can be trusted with this anymore, so they must be stripped of their rights as human beings for acting like degenerate pigs and for devaluating and fornicating the flag.

People have a right to protest, not demolish and destroy and inhibit the autonomy and freedom of others if they wish not to participate.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby tammy » Thu May 08, 2008 4:15 pm

riiigggghhhhhtttttt:D:D
tammy

Postby haroun » Thu May 08, 2008 9:48 pm

In that part of the world sick man fatass makes the rules, gives and takes people rights as he wishes. So don't be surprised by what's happening.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 09, 2008 2:03 am

There is a Freudian theory called Psychological Projection that explains all this problem here. It was first proposed by Sigmund Freud and then further explained by his daughter later on.

It says that people with weak character who go on the defensive, where they play the victim of oppression (eg Hassan Nasrallah and many others), will be always "projecting onto others" the negative attributes of their own selves.

Has anybody ever seen these people actually giving credit at least to one another? Surely they can't be all purely 100% evil and useless... even if they don't have your vote, at least PART of what they say holds credit to it!! So why not pick and choose and combine the best parts of everyone to get the best possible mix? Well the example explains this....so it follows:

For example in saying the government is this this or that, in all negative attributes, what Psychological Projection says is that these attributes are really perfect reflections of one's own actions or self. There is a saying that goes "If you become obsessed with the enemy, you BECOME the enemy", So all this obsession with Zionism etc will end up turning them into Zionists. The latter had a paranoid obsession with Nazism, so they ended up becoming like them.

So if I am a thief for instance, the first thing I do is deny every thing that would point to me being a thief, instead showering you with every possible reason for you to believe that the person next to me is really the thief and not myself... I would be going to every extent, unnaturally, to make people believe the total opposite of the truth (ie when things are too good to be true, they generally aren't true).

So what this Hitler mentality says, is that through this psychotic frenzy that everyone is going through, even the tiniest portion of sentences that satisfy the hunger of a blood-thirsty race of people, would be hailed as gospel and so diabolically placed in the passions of blood boiling followers. So people are not hearing the truth, or logic... they are hearing what they want to hear and it is falsely identified as truth and honour because inside, the heart's compass has already been set by the man unravelling the crystal ball behind the black curtain.

This is exactly why there are independents here today, impartial and not affected by polarised passions, and today these independents form the majority of this forum.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Return to Politics - Lebanon