Thank You General Aoun

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Thank You General Aoun

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 21, 2008 4:27 pm

We should all pay a tribute and homage to General Michel Aoun for all the personal as well as national sacrifices he made. The consensus, which was reached in Doha is the fruit of these great sacrifices made by the great General. GMA is a man well ahead of our times.

عونك جاي من الله

Kessak General. Mabrouk Lebnen.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Wed May 21, 2008 11:18 pm

congratulation to everyone, i hope and pray that they will stick to the agreements.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Ant0ni0 » Fri May 23, 2008 3:41 am

Akeed mneshkour el general Aoun w kell yalle se3adou be 7al ma3rake.

ra7 sameya ma3raket woujoud el mase7eye fe lebnen w yalle lal 2asaf Batrak Sfeir, Samir Geagea, Amin Jmayel, w kell mase7eyn el mowelet keno gheyben 3ana. Ino ma32oule el batrak yekhod maw2af dod el mou3arada be khsos 7al shi?? ino shi mech ma32oul, mane 3am be2der estaw3eb...
Hayde fena nsameya mou2amara dod el mase7eye ta7et ghata mase7e.
simple as that. ya 3ayb el shoum....bas, ma kenet mfakeron ino la 7al daraje.
gheyr heik
mabrouk lebnen w la mase7eyon lebnen be chakel khass. Yalle akhadou mena be wa2et el taef reje3lna 2osem meno.
Ant0ni0

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 23, 2008 5:54 am

Too quick to claim victory here, the 2009 elections are still coming...

Aoun himself said nobody came out of that agreement 'the winner', however, stalemate is better than check-mate but it is not to be hailed as if it is a victory. 65 or more people had to die because of this and you have to think about their innocent lives lost because of the stupidity of both sides here starting with the opposition and continuing with the government.

If you are to congratulate Aoun on the deaths of 65 people for a cause that has not yet been fruitful (ie, where are those Christian rights now? Have the SLA militiamen been allowed back home yet? Have we stopped being subject to useless turmoil and wars?)... Then perhaps you'd like to think of those few points and apologise to those people whose lives were cheated away from them.

You claim this thing about Christians when this latest turmoil was more of an inter-Muslim Sunni-Shiite/Govt-Opposition battle. All who participated in the Doha Agreement are to be congratulated without preservation or bias to any side. It takes two to tango and for you to start fingering sides here is extremely foolish and falls short of the target and spirit of this Doha Agreement because this indicates your willingness to go back to square one again.

We have gone out of negative balance to nil.... now it is time to build again. So I think it would be foolish to begin celebrating any achievement yet, and it would be cheating all those who lost their lives because of rock-headed individuals who went to get paid by the Qatari Emir to be silenced and sign an accord, all while playing a silly public relations stunt that they actually cared about what was being signed to.

The battle may have ceased but the war is not over, it has not even begun. Let us wait for 2009 to see how all these supposed claims will be interpreted and translated into electoral results. People seem to forget where the value really lies. It is not who goes out to the streets, it is who actually votes on the crucial day.

Thankyou but no thanks.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Ant0ni0 » Fri May 23, 2008 9:22 am

prince ya prince, what are you talking about? I didnt mention anything about the fighting that took place before doha(hayda gheir mawdou3)
ok now to do with the doha agreement, The christians in general won.
if they vote for aoun or anyone else, thats not the point.
The point is that christians have a say now.
I am focusing on christians because they were almost nothing in lebanon, a few days ago. almost non-existent.
Bas halla2 tghayar kell shi, el mase7eye rej3in 2ella el soura.

and shou khass Aoun with the ppl that died before. Allah yer7amon,bas shou khaso 3oun?
3oun yalle 3ata el 2arar la yelghou chabaket el etsesalat? hayde kell sabab ekher meshkle.
iza leghou chabaket el etesalat ya3ney leghou el mouqawame, w hayde el shi hezballah ma bye2bal fe, w dawlit el ra2iss fouad sanioura akaleta atle min tasarofeta, ma khasou 3oun. Bl 3akess aoun nabah w nabah w nabah.

By the way it all started when future milita took shots at the protestors. It was going to happen, but that made it happen earlier.

Ya Cadmus, 2ayya war?
the war is over. The balance of power has shifted.
khalaset el 2osa. ma ba2a fe 7arb.
Ant0ni0

Postby Abou Jamra » Fri May 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Ant0ni0 wrote:if they vote for aoun or anyone else, thats not the point.

Thank you Antonio. That pretty much sums it all up and GMA stated this himself. whilst all others where working towards perserving themselves and destroying all others GMA was working for the national good.

Amazing how every democracy in the world places minority rights as first priority whilst in lebanon they work towards eliminating them.

Thank you GMA for fighting, defending and perserving minority rights.

إذا انتخبتوني انتو بترتحو وأنا بتعب إذا ما انتخبتوني أنا برتاح وانتو بتتعبو

Abou Jamra

Postby george » Fri May 23, 2008 7:48 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:
Ant0ni0 wrote:if they vote for aoun or anyone else, thats not the point.

Thank you Antonio. That pretty much sums it all up and GMA stated this himself. whilst all others where working towards perserving themselves and destroying all others GMA was working for the national good.

Amazing how every democracy in the world places minority rights as first priority whilst in lebanon they work towards eliminating them.

Thank you GMA for fighting, defending and perserving minority rights.

إذا انتخبتوني انتو بترتحو وأنا بتعب إذا ما انتخبتوني أنا برتاح وانتو بتتعبو

GMA should be shown the door next time. He had been a burden on all Lebanese and his alliances speak for themselves. Fathi Yakan. Oussama Saad, Fayez Shakr, Ali Qanso, Emile Lahoud, HA, Commies, Rabtet el Shaghileh? Dark names from a very dark history in Lebanon.
george
Site Admin

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Okay Antonio, so from what I am understanding here, you are saying that it is not what happened that is the focus of your argument here...

It is more a matter of principle that it was "a Christian" who made the decision and the decision was followed through and completed, ie. removing the government decision. So in doing this, the government has answered to 'a Christian' and has done what he says, and from this, you can conclude that Christians have a standing once again in politics, and not just be a silent player.

If this is what you are speaking of, then it is fair enough and I get what you are saying.

As for me, I focus more on what happens on a day to day basis that hurts the individual and not focusses on a community as a whole. So I would rather be worried about the rights and problems that each individual Christian or whoever goes through in his specific day to day life on a case by case basis. I just don't tend to put everyone under one umbrella because the nature of Lebanon is extremely diverse it is very hard to simplify it like that.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 25, 2008 3:08 am

Al Mustaqbal leader and MP Saad Hariri is likely to become Lebanon's new prime minister. Former President Amin Gemayel rushed to nominate Hariri as Lebanon's next PM "since he's head of the largest parliamentary bloc." "So it's only normal that he (Hariri) becomes the prime minister," Gemayel stressed

These hypocrites. These prostitutes. the SOB's ought to be hanged and then shot for their crimes against the Lebanese people. "since he's head of the largest parliamentary bloc.. So it's only normal that he (Hariri) becomes the prime minister”. Is GMA not the head of the largest Christian Parliamentary bloc????

It took great courage for General Aoun to forfeit what was rightfully his. GMA is truly a courageous and honourable man. You were always and will always be bigger then the presidency General.

Like Abraham going to the altar to sacrifice his son... GMA sacrificed his right to prove that his love is for Lebanon and not for the chair as Haroun has been so desperately trying to convince us over the years.

Abou Jamra

Postby Ant0ni0 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:42 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Okay Antonio, so from what I am understanding here, you are saying that it is not what happened that is the focus of your argument here...

It is more a matter of principle that it was "a Christian" who made the decision and the decision was followed through and completed, ie. removing the government decision. So in doing this, the government has answered to 'a Christian' and has done what he says, and from this, you can conclude that Christians have a standing once again in politics, and not just be a silent player.

If this is what you are speaking of, then it is fair enough and I get what you are saying.

As for me, I focus more on what happens on a day to day basis that hurts the individual and not focusses on a community as a whole. So I would rather be worried about the rights and problems that each individual Christian or whoever goes through in his specific day to day life on a case by case basis. I just don't tend to put everyone under one umbrella because the nature of Lebanon is extremely diverse it is very hard to simplify it like that.

tayyeb ok, dont u think a fair election law that enables christians to vote there MP's is a start?
And ur talking about there day to day needs, i agree..but the blame for this is to put on the previous government, and not on the opposition since the opposition was not in power.
anyway ra2iss mabrouk la kell el lebneneye w nshalla ykoun el mosta2bal kheir 3a lebnen.
Ant0ni0

Postby Ant0ni0 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:46 am

Abou Jamra wrote:Al Mustaqbal leader and MP Saad Hariri is likely to become Lebanon's new prime minister.

ya rabetnajina
Ant0ni0

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon May 26, 2008 9:49 am

Since Lebanon is a Confessional Democracy, it is Democracy first, then Confession after it since Confession is the adjective of Democracy in this sense.

It is this principle that is being employed here. The PM is chosen from the Majority first(being the democracy part), and then from this majority a Sunni is picked. So it is a two-tier system. Therefore if this were to translate into the Presidential vote, the President is picked from the majority first, then from the Maronite community within this majority. But of course to not upset the Aounis, they agreed to a consensus one instead, congratulations to Sleiman.

I think its time for the Aounis and the Hezbolli's to go back out onto the streets and burn more tyres to demand a neutral PM(to remain for the next 9 months or so until election time(as if Nabih Berri is even going to open parliament anyway)), and then also a picking a Neutral Parliament speaker to be fair. Neutral Neutral Neutral...All the way
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon May 26, 2008 12:26 pm

ميشال عون زعيماً

الدكتور ناصيف قزّي – قولنا والعمل – صوت الغد

العماد ميشال سليمان رئيساً للجمهوريَّة... هنيئاً للبنان بالعهد الجديد... لعلَّنا نخرج من النفق المظلم الذي أدخلتنا فيه سياساتُ ورهاناتُ سلطةٍ جائرة... أقلُّ ما يقال فيها إنَّها كانت حمقاء...!؟
وإذا كان اللبنانيّون، ولا سيما المسيحيّين منهم، قد خرجوا البارحة من هاجس الفراغ، والفتنة، و"الكلِّ شيءٍ مباح"، فالعثرات كلُّها، بما في ذلك العقم الفكري والقسور المعرفي، ما زالت تعشِّش في سحايا أدمغةِ بعضِ ساسة الزمن الهزيل وصحافيّيه وبقايا ميليشيات الأزمنة الضائعة من تاريخ وطن، كان ولا يزال مفخرة للتاريخ...!؟

أخي المواطن،
هي مرحلة جديدة تبدأ اليوم... مرحلة، طالما ترقَّب اللبنانيّون بلوغَها، بعد سنواتِ النحيب والتباكي والتشفّي، بحيث كادت مزاولة السياسة أن تسقط في أتون المشاعر والغرائز، بعيداً عن حدود العقل والقياس.
إذ نأمل، في هذه المرحلة، أن يصار الى "دفن الشهداء" أولاً،
- ندعو كلَّ المخلصين الى كلمةٍ سواء، نوحِّد بها نظرتنا الى لبنان ومستقبلِ لبنان... لعلنا بذلك نرسِّخ لأجيالنا القادمة ثقافةً وطنيَّةً تقوم على قيم التسامح والتفاهم والمحبة والإنفتاح...
- ندعو الى وقف البازار الإعلامي... وعودة الناس، كل الناس، الى مزاولة حياتهم الطبيعيَّة...
- ندعو إلى الشروع بتطبيق القانون على الجميع... باعتبار الديمقراطية هي السبيل في شؤوننا السياسية...
- وإذ ندعو إلى إحقاق الحق في كافة المجالات، نطالب رجال الدين قبل السياسيين، بتصويب خطابهم الديني والإبتعاد عن السياسة وانحرافاتها.

أخي المواطن،
في هذه المرحلة الجديدة، وبعد أن أدركت مسيرتنا النضالية أولى محطاتها، وذلك بتسليم الجنرال ميشال عون الأمانة للرئيس الجديد، نرى من واجبنا أن نعلِّق "عظة الإثنين"، كي لا نشوِّش بها على المسار الحواري الجديد، والذي نتمنى له بلوغ مبتغاه، تاركين لنفسنا فترة من التأمل والتفكير لإعادة رسم معالم الطريق...
إذ نتوقف عن الكلام الصباحي، الذي اعتدتموه كلَّ إثنين، والذي أسهمنا به، وبكل تواضع، في تفعيل وتحصين مسيرتنا الوطنيَّة؛ إذ نتوقف عن هذا الكلام الذي أدخلنا الى بيوت وقلوب الكثيرين من أبناء شعبنا الأبي؛ إذ نتوقف عن ذلك، شاكرين آلاف المستمعين على حسن انتباههم، نعلن للملأ، أننا سنبقى الجنديَّ الوفيّ، والعامل المخلص، والباحث المثابر، الى جانب الجنرال عون الذي "فضَّل الدور على الموقع"، "فشعر بحريته المطلقة أكثر فاكثر خارج الجمهوريَّة"، لتتكرَّس زعامته التاريخية في قلوب اللبنانيين وغير اللبنانيّين.
وكم آلينا على أنفسنا ألا نتوقف، إلا أن دقة المرحلة تفرض ذلك، لا من باب التراجع عن قول سياسي سنظلُّ نجاهرُ به ونناضل لتحقيق عناوينه التي قد يتوجها توقنا الى نظام سياسي متقدم، يستحيل فيه الإنسان قيمة... وكم أحوجنا الى إعادة تصويب منظومة القيم عندنا، بما في ذلك المفاهيم والمعايير وطرائق التربية والتعليم... وحتى العقائد والأديان...

أخي المواطن
اليوم، وأكثر من أي يوم مضى، تكرَّست زعامة ميشال عون، مساراً ومضموناً وتطلعات... والمسيرة ما زالت في بداياتها.
فلنبق معاً أوفياء لزعيم، ما تحلى بصفاته والخصال، إلا القلة القليلة من المستنيرين وقادة الرأي في التاريخ... هو الطالع من وجداننا الحضاري... المتربع على عرش الحرية... والمجلبب بالصدق والتفاني والنبل وبذل الذات...
المحبة عنده هي الطريق... والتضحية عنوان... والمجانية جوهر العطاء...
أما عن الصَّعاليك والأقزام والمتطفِّلين... فالله يهدي من اجترحوا لأنفسهم أدواراً لم تكن يوماً لهم... والسلام.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Tue May 27, 2008 4:42 pm

The truth about:" عون رجّع الشراكة للوطن "

كانت القوّات مقاومة منظّمة قويّة وشريفة، تتألف من مجموعة شبان ينتمون إلى
عائلات مسيحية آمنوا بقضيّة وجودهم في هذه الأرض المقدسة التي عاش عليها الأجداد والآباء والرهبان القديسون. لكن ميشال عون اختار بلحظة "تخلّي" ان يلغيهم ويبيدهم تحت شعار وهمي "لا وجود لمنطق المقاومة في ظلّ منطق الدولة" رغم وجود احتلال فعليّ على أرضنا. أما اليوم فتغيّرت عقيدة الجنرال، وأصبح الممنوع مسموحاً وتحوّل هو مجنّداً في جيش "المقاومة الشيعية" ولو تناقض ذلك مع منطق الدولة ورغم أنف كل من يتمتع بذاكرة قويّة!

كانت القوات أوّل من رفع شعار "حرية، سيادة، استقلال"، لكن في ليلة وضحاها تسلّل الرجل البرتقالي إلى أرشيف يتضمّن حكايات بطولات ونضالات، منتزعاً شعاراً دفعنا ثمنه من دماء شهدائنا، وعلى رأسهم القائد الشيخ بشير الجميل.
... وتطول اللائحة حتى وصلنا اليوم إلى شعار مضحك مبكي وهو "عون رجّع الشراكة للوطن"!

فمن أين لك هذا؟ ترى هل كان الجنرال غافلاً، نائماً أو دائخاً أو قد يكون منتقلاً إلى جمهورية فقد حلم رئاستها في ليلة ربيعيّة؟
ترى ألم ينتبه إلى ان "القوّات اللبنانية" ورفاقها في 14 آذار هم من وضعوا السكة على طريق ارجاع الشراكة إلى الوطن عبر تكريس بند يمنع حزب الله من توجيه سلاحه إلى الداخل ويجبره على مناقشة الاستراتيجية الدفاعية مجدداً في حوار مستقبلي قريب من ضمن حوار لبناني يديره رئيس الجمهورية؟

ألم يلاحظ الجنرال اللذيذ ان القوّات هي من حافظت على الشراكة عندما ترفّعت عن المطالبة مؤقتاً بتصحيح وضع التمثيل المسيحي في بعلبك الهرمل وحاصبيا مرجعيون حيث سينتخب النواب المسيحيون بأصوات الشيعة. فمبروك عليك وحدك هذا التعايش الزائف والانبطاحي.
نحن القوّات، كتبنا الشعارات ودافعنا عنها بأرواحنا ودمائنا ولا نزال، فكفّ عن مصادرتها يومياً يا قائد البرتقال.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 28, 2008 1:35 am

كانت القوّات مقاومة منظّمة قويّة وشريفة،

فصارت منظمة لدعم الإرهاب السني والدرزي في لبنان لست لها وزن على السحت السياسية في لبنان

تتألف من مجموعة شبان

فصارت منظمة تتألف من أنست ومعاق شي تك تك شي تيعا :lol:

عائلات مسيحية آمنوا بقضيّة وجودهم في هذه الأرض المقدسة التي عاش عليها الأجداد والآباء والرهبان القديسون.

مؤسسة طائفية تكره العيش المشترك... مؤسسة تدعم التدمير والتهجير وتفجير الكنائس

لكن ميشال عون اختار بلحظة "تخلّي" ان يلغيهم ويبيدهم تحت شعار وهمي "لا وجود لمنطق المقاومة في ظلّ منطق الدولة" رغم وجود احتلال فعليّ على أرضنا. أما اليوم فتغيّرت عقيدة الجنرال، وأصبح الممنوع مسموحاً وتحوّل هو مجنّداً في جيش "المقاومة الشيعية" ولو تناقض ذلك مع منطق الدولة ورغم أنف كل من يتمتع بذاكرة قويّة!

فشل مشروع طؤسيم جعجع فشلت طموحات جعجع..، سمير جعجع هيتلر الذي كان يحلم أن يكن إنبراتور الشرقية

كانت القوات أوّل من رفع شعار "حرية، سيادة، استقلال"

لذلك عند منفى العماد الجنرال ميشال عون شركة القوات اللبنانية مع السلطت السورية بعام ١٩٩٠-١٩٩٤

... وتطول اللائحة حتى وصلنا اليوم إلى شعار مضحك مبكي وهو "عون رجّع الشراكة للوطن"!

لا تنسى شعار عون رجع الحق ل أصحابه هارون

فمن أين لك هذا؟ ترى هل كان الجنرال غافلاً، نائماً أو دائخاً أو قد يكون منتقلاً إلى جمهورية فقد حلم رئاستها في ليلة ربيعيّة؟

حلم الجنرال هو الجمهورية لست رئاستها

ترى ألم ينتبه إلى ان "القوّات اللبنانية" ورفاقها في 14 آذار هم من وضعوا السكة على طريق ارجاع الشراكة إلى الوطن عبر تكريس بند يمنع حزب الله من توجيه سلاحه إلى الداخل ويجبره على مناقشة الاستراتيجية الدفاعية مجدداً في حوار مستقبلي قريب من ضمن حوار لبناني يديره رئيس الجمهورية؟

لووووول
نحن القوّات، كتبنا الشعارات ودافعنا عنها بأرواحنا ودمائنا ولا نزال، فكفّ عن مصادرتها يومياً يا قائد البرتقال.

شعارات مثل ذلك

سيسقط رئيس الجمهورية في أخر الشهر: لم يسقط

لن نعطيهم الثلث الضامن :اخذوا الثلث الضامن

لن نسمح بمرور قانون الستين :مر قانون الستين

لن نحاور خارج لبنان :ذهب إلى قطر

لن ننتخب ميشال سليمان: سينتخب ميشال سليمان

نريد قوات ردع عربية : روح بلط البحر

باي بيا

Abou Jamra

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon