The TV Leader

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby Ant0ni0 » Sat May 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Ok, sorry if you took what i said as a offense.
I agree with what you said. Maybe we dont have that much of a political difference after all ya Cadmus.
Hezballa's arms should be part of the army, and the army should give orders whether to attack or not.
I think everyone agrees to that point, but the problem is that people have different ways of getting there.
And yes no side is perfect. ana mwefe2.
I also think that if Hezballah is not there, israel would always find a excuse to invade and destroy lebanon.
Solution to Problem = Strong Lebanon with strong army that would make other countries think 1000 times before messing with it.

haroun ya haroun, kifak? tamem?
ma badde naket 3alla 7akyetak, but how can you get rid of more than a million hezballah? not to mention that they are labanese also.
Peace is needed. but a just one. And a proper lebanese government needs to be in place in order to fix the hezballah weapons problem. They are not going to give there weapons to the enemy. ma sa7bak fanfoura w abou saksouke jarabowa tleti sneen, w akalowa atle.
I didnt mention anything about prisoners, but if there is to be peace, ofcource the prisoners need to be returned whether it is 1 or 1000.
and also why did these palestinians come to Lebanon ya Haroun?
Ant0ni0

Postby Adel » Sat May 31, 2008 2:37 pm

Ant0ni0 wrote:Ok, sorry if you took what i said as a offense.
I agree with what you said. Maybe we dont have that much of a political difference after all ya Cadmus.
Hezballa's arms should be part of the army, and the army should give orders whether to attack or not.
I think everyone agrees to that point, but the problem is that people have different ways of getting there.
And yes no side is perfect. ana mwefe2.
I also think that if Hezballah is not there, israel would always find a excuse to invade and destroy lebanon.
Solution to Problem = Strong Lebanon with strong army that would make other countries think 1000 times before messing with it.

haroun ya haroun, kifak? tamem?
ma badde naket 3alla 7akyetak, but how can you get rid of more than a million hezballah? not to mention that they are labanese also.
Peace is needed. but a just one. And a proper lebanese government needs to be in place in order to fix the hezballah weapons problem. They are not going to give there weapons to the enemy. ma sa7bak fanfoura w abou saksouke jarabowa tleti sneen, w akalowa atle.
I didnt mention anything about prisoners, but if there is to be peace, ofcource the prisoners need to be returned whether it is 1 or 1000.
and also why did these palestinians come to Lebanon ya Haroun?

this is a stupid thread. its time it ended. he spoke we heard. now its over.
Adel

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 am

lol , please come up with a better thread, otherwise we'll keep this one going.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon