Boycott Sfeir Syd08

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Boycott Sfeir Syd08

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Boycott Sfeir.

I urge all Jieh people to boycott Sfeir on his upcoming visit to Sydney.

We have nothing to thank this man for. He is one responsible for our Political exclusion, our emigration and our displacement.

صفير بطل التدمير والتهجير

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:19 am

A aounieh propaganda to the max... If God (assalam l2esmo) goes against them he must be wrong! I can't believe you people got to such level of desperation as to call Sfeir a terrorist while you ally yourselves with the scums of this earth from Hizb fatass and Iran to the aoumieh / sourieh / baathieh / frangieh and their alike.

There should be no place for Aoun in the Maronite church and definitely no place for him in the next government of Lebnen.

I think moderators should look and take action against using this forum for false porpaganda and a boycott call against the highest authority of the church.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:45 am

Unfortunately for AJ, this notion is as impossible as pigs flying. Time to stop hallucinating.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 am

haroun wrote:I think moderators should look and take action against using this forum for false porpaganda and a boycott call against the highest authority of the church.

If that is the case then you should have been banned long ago for defaming, slandering, discrediting and fabricating news stories about GMA. The decision belongs to the admin and i believe he shares similar views.

My views do not necessarily reflect the views of the FPM. Many FPMers will be at Parramatta stadium (hopefully handing out leaflets and carrying banners) سيدني ترحب بترك التهجير

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Unfortunately for AJ, this notion is as impossible as pigs flying. Time to stop hallucinating.

I can start by naming a few. Samir Naser, Tanious Jean and many many others. Jumblatt apologised for slaughtering Christians in the Chouf Mountains it's about time the church apologised for conspiring against them.

Abou Jamra

Postby Nano » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:27 pm

I would like to Discuss with SFeir the Dismissal of Ad Our Bishop......

I'm sick of his money hungry ways, and Snap evictions of Priests at my parish, that is new and is struggling to plow along. In the past 5 years we have had more than 15 priests!

WE just bought land for a church....Yet i have a feeling we will lose the deposit.....

/End of rant.
-Not just an Ipod-
Nano
advanced member

Postby jieh2008 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 am

The lack of Maronite strength and solidarity, being broken up into many parties fighting against other, particularly in Zoghrtha, Besharry, Ehden, Jubeil, Kesrwan, Maten, Beirut, Jieh, Sidney. The weakness of patriarch Sfeir, who unfortunately was not capable of uniting his flock and understanding all the implication of the dangerous situation. The Maronite were thus without strong and wise leadership in a time when they were facing the greatest danger from all sides. The patriarch did nothing effective to bring about peace and unity in the Maronite community. The Maronite found themselves without real and effective leadership, scattered and disunited like a flock without a shepherd”.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby haroun » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:09 pm

jieh2008 wrote:The lack of Maronite strength and solidarity, being broken up into many parties fighting against other, particularly in Zoghrtha, Besharry, Ehden, Jubeil, Kesrwan, Maten, Beirut, Jieh, Sidney. The weakness of patriarch Sfeir, who unfortunately was not capable of uniting his flock and understanding all the implication of the dangerous situation. The Maronite were thus without strong and wise leadership in a time when they were facing the greatest danger from all sides. The patriarch did nothing effective to bring about peace and unity in the Maronite community. The Maronite found themselves without real and effective leadership, scattered and disunited like a flock without a shepherd”.

2k8, Your analysis is far fetched and doesn’t relate to the truth or reality in any shape or form and you missed to mention those who want to be batrak (Inta Batrak Ya Sleiman, Aoun is the political batrak - LOL). Sfeir’s only weakness was in not excommunicating La7oos, Aoun and Frangieh and throwing them out of the Church after they repeatedly defied and humiliated him and his staff. These three stooges are mogabies of the world, they are the failed “leaders” who tricked their blind sheep and delivered them to occupiers, jailers, killers and terrorists.

As for your concern about leaders for the Maronites today, don’t have a worry. Hakim and his team, Amin, Boutros, Dory, Samir Frangieh and many others are smart capable, caring and strong leaders guided by the wisdom, vision and love of the most articulate and respected Patriarch the east has known.

haroun

Postby jieh2008 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:03 am

The batrak is aware that sections of his Maronite community were torn by difference of opinions. Why he does not work on unanimity first among his children and reconcile influential political figures. Do you remember the bible story about the lost sheep.?. Our batrak as a good shepherd should seek the lost one.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Adel » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:05 am

NO to consensus government

YES to syrian electoral laws

NO to (elected) Chirstian representation

NO to democracy

i think im starting to come around.
Adel

Postby haroun » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:43 am

Adel wrote:NO to consensus government

NO to democracy

If you're talking about Syria, or Iran you're 100% right!

In Lebanon the minority walks out on consensus government, then they revoltand shutdown the country and break every consensus rule known to man and... all in the name of a "consensus governement". 7ella.

haroun

Postby Adel » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 am

haroun wrote:
Adel wrote:NO to consensus government

NO to democracy

If you're talking about Syria, or Iran you're 100% right!

In Lebanon the minority walks out on consensus government, then they revoltand shutdown the country and break every consensus rule known to man and... all in the name of a "consensus governement". 7ella.

dont tell me you think our religious leader is an iranian spy. please leave his office holy and beyond your accusations.

if you think he doesnt stand for any of the points i mentioned, enlighten me.
Adel

Postby haroun » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 am

"النهار": اعتبرت أوساط في الغالبية موقف الرئيس بري تصعيدياً ولفتت الى انه ربط ضمناً بين توزير قانصو وتعطيل قضايا اخرى اي تعيين مرشح معين لوزارة العدل (التي ستذهب على الارجح الى "القوات"). ولفتت الى ان بري انتقد للمرة الاولى علناً البطريرك الماروني الكاردينال مار نصرالله بطرس صفير على نحو مفاجئ اذ قال عنه انه "يُعطي دروساً في الديموقراطية من أوستراليا"، في تعليقه على موقف صفير من الغالبية والاقلية.

This gives a hint of what you meant.. God forbid ya Adel the head of our church is Iranian spy. He and his office are holy.

I suggest you stop reading Tayyar / Laymon and Birry news and you will be enlightened.

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 pm

The maronites sent a clear message to the church on Sunday. Lose Sfeir or Lose us.

Only 20000 people showed up at parramatta stadium. ( i am quoting the daily telegraph so i am being very generous with the attendance figures)

Abou Jamra

Maronite 08

Postby charbel Azzi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Well I went to Mass last Sunday at the Parramatta stadium and there were some empty seats but it was not alot. This was because some people who had tickets did not go . If this was on purpose it was pretty childish and low act because I know alot of people who wanted to go to the mass but could not get tickets as they were booked out weeks in advance.
So now are the Aounist going to boycott World Youth day and the Papal mass on next Sunday just because our Patrarich Cardinal Sfeir will be attending.
charbel Azzi

Postby haroun » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 am

For the retard aoun and the representatives of 70% of the Christians of Lebanon and their values it makes perfect sense to call for boycott of Pariarch Sfeir yet ask droves of supporters to join fatass and greet convicted terrorists and baby killers.

Aounieh Aoumieh Sourieh Iranieh terroists, I have a wish for you: Enjoy Gomorrah.

haroun

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon