Lebanese Forces Martyrs Mass-2008

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Lebanese Forces Martyrs Mass-2008

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:33 pm

Image[/b]
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:18 pm

That wasn't a martyrs mass. That was a circus.

Can you please minimise your avatar.

Thanks

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:03 pm

How it can be a circus and the clown is missing,he is in rabieh!?
No i can't.
L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector

Postby Abou Jamra » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:03 pm

L. F. Youth-Jieh Sector wrote:How it can be a circus and the clown is missing,he is in rabieh!?
No i can't.

Then lets call it a massive orgy where 10 000 people orgasim at the same time. When was the last mass you attended and heard people say AHH AHH hezballah...AHH AHH souriya... AHH AHH Frangieh.

lol shoo 2ouset may chidiac? shoo ney*&*la ema al general? 3a shoo 3emla haik ma bada 2ela ma tezalatlou la geagea kell ma yjeeb seeret al general.

Man the picture is too big. Just minimise it to avatar size please. I am not asking you to remove it i am asking you to resize it.

Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:03 pm

The use of foul language is generally meant to degrade (some readers) through social (political) domination since it is a form of aggression. It is therefore inappropriate in this context because the female counterpoint is to withdraw from the forum , i.e. deprive the male of her comments and companionship (in other words, if you want the female and the youths to read ... Stop using offensive language in the first place.
I think sometimes certain emotions will lend you towards these words. And if you are in the right environment, like playing tarneeb or leekha or baggammon, then it's fine. You are simply expressing yourself toward your partner. But then some people get offended often. I am not one of those people so I don't see the big deal being the normal background of our culture. To swear, however, for the sake of swearing is silly to me. I think profanity is used way too much, and then it loses its impact when you really need it to enforce a point. I think intelligent people with good grammar can probably find more creative and sophisticated ways of expressing themselves.
"So go --- ---- --------".
See? In the company of strangers it's bad.

Forgiveness and love to all.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 am

If you are a female member of this forum and feel that the use of profanity and foul language on this forum degrades you and discourages you from participating please do let us know. Register your name and post a quick reply.

If you are a “youth” and feel that the words that I use are more explicit than the music lyrics you listen to more offending than the words you type on your facebook and msn status then please do register and let us know. For we care about what you think. If you feel degraded, offended and feel that the use of profanities discourages you from participating on this forum please let us know.

I don't see the big deal being the normal background of our culture

Dear friend you said it yourself.

I don’t see anybody else making a big deal about this. We know jieh, jieh people and jieh culture. Fee ness betnazel allah 3al ared 2edem al neswen wal neswen 2ekher hama. Come on jieh2008. You know I mean no harm by it and my intention was neither to insult or offend anybody its just that my vocabulary is limited and I am not very creative.

Namaste.
Last edited by Abou Jamra on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 am

I've mentioned this very point on a number of occasions. That makes two already, which is a high percentage with respect to the amount of active users on this forum. I believe it is a quorum
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Return to Politics - Lebanon