elections 2009

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

elections 2009

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Elections and GNA are being discussed in every topic and its getting a little confusing. haroun diverts attention away from the topic and turns into an attack on Nassifwhilst Jieh2008 doesn't miss an opportunity to attack george nader. hopefull all things related to the elections can be discussed inthie thread whith chouf being an exeption.

i will start with this and beging down south.

for years haroun has been telling us that GMA is a pawn and takes strict orders from Berri and HA. Well this is a claasic example of GMAs and FPMs autonomy.

"Free Patriotic Movement leader Gen. Michel Aoun announced he will form an electoral list in Jezzine separate from that of Speaker Nabih Berri, while maintaining the same Kesrouan list of the previous elections.
He named the Jezzine candidates as Issam Sawaya, Michel Helou and Ziad Aswad who will face off against Berri's ticket"

Beirut, 07 May 09, 12:38

11:42am FPM leader Michel Aoun announced he will form an electoral list in Jezzine separate from that of Speaker Nabih Berri.

GMA the only Christian leader who is free and totally Independant.

Vote for change and reform. Vote FPM.

Aoun jeye min Allah.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Berri-Aoun-Nasrallah Meeting: Jezzine Polls Will Not Affect Alliance
Hizbullah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, Speaker Nabih Berri and Free Patriotic Movement leader Gen. Michel Aoun discussed parliamentary elections on Friday night, Hizbullah announced.
The party said in a statement that the three men discussed the June 7 polls in general, and the elections in Jezzine district in particular.

Berri and Aoun stressed that elections in Jezzine will be held in a "civilized manner" although the speaker and the FPM leader will have two separate lists running against each other.

"The two sides stressed that these elections will not influence their comprehensive electoral alliance in other districts and vowed to make efforts with allies to increase participation and full voting for opposition lists," the statement added.

Berri and Aoun also vowed to stress on their alliance in all means, and said election results in Jezzine will not affect the unity of the two sides.

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm

جورج عدوان: "القوات" تستحق مرتين ونصف أكثر من عدد النواب الذي ستأخذه

09 أيار 2009
رأى نائب رئيس الهيئة التنفيذية في "القوات اللبنانية" النائب جورج عدوان أن عدد النواب الذي يجب أن تأخذه "القوات" عند المسيحيين يفوق بمرتين ونصف عدد النواب الذي من الممكن أن تأخذه في هذه الانتخابات، لافتا الى أن القوات تعمل على أساس أن المعركة مصيرية بالنسبة لـ14 آذار، ومشيرا في حديث إذاعي، الى انه في بعبدا وعاليه، على سبيل المثال، القوات هي الناخب الأكبر على صعيد مسيحيي 14 آذار بينما لوائح 14 آذار لا تضم مرشحين للقوات

WTF!!!

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon May 11, 2009 10:20 pm

"A picture is worth a 1000 words!". Since we are talking about pictures, your current avatar is your best so far! the hair reminds me of that of Sheik Pierre, the smile is close but not quite that of the Mona Lisa. With a slogan like "Shouf el teghier" the change is very conspicuous, Aoun turned him into a tool to spread his ideas and fabrications to the point where one questions how could this easily changed man be a catalyst for change?

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby jieh2008 » Fri May 22, 2009 4:31 pm

My prediction for the elections:

M14: Chouf(8)8, Aley(5, one of them for Erslan)) Beirut3(10) Bcharre(2) Tripoli(8)8, Akkar(7) MiniehDonniyeh(3) WestBekaaRachaya(6) Saida(2).
Total: 50

M8: BaalbackHermel(10) Zahrani(3) Sour(4) BintJbeil(3) Nabatiyeh(3) Jezzine(3) Baabda(6) Jbeil(3) Zgharta(2, the third seat is contested), keserwan (5), Beirut 2(4), Zahleh (7). Hasbaya Marjayoun (5). Aley =1 (Erslan seat)
Total: 59

I’am not sure:
Batroun(2): too close to call.
Koura(3): the same for koura
Metn (8)8: ? it depends on the Armenians votes (no clear commitment), my prediction : it will go to M8.
Beirut1(5): ? I am not able to figure it out.
Zgharta : one is contested.
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby haroun » Fri May 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Reasonable predictions jieh2008. Beyond the numbers, what's clear is that the Kesserwanis and the Metnis are becoming the new Shi3a. They proved that they are easily lead by few brainless clowns who steer them one day to the left one day to the right without a clue as to where they are going.

Israel will now have few valuble targets to strike if attacked by hizb fatass terrorists. Easy come easy go...

haroun

Postby jieh2008 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Now, we have yet another chapter in the twisting story of Jumblatt's political career.
He is calling for giving the president ( a Maronite....) "greater powers," including veto power, (what?, he is trying to stick his dagger in the back of whom ?.)
Jumblatt also expressed willingness to visit Aoun in Rabieh "if he wins the parliamentary elections." ( I wonder why he did not do it before?.)
jieh2008
advanced member

Postby george » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 pm

jieh2008 wrote:My prediction for the elections:

M14: Chouf(8)8, Aley(5, one of them for Erslan)) Beirut3(10) Bcharre(2) Tripoli(8)8, Akkar(7) MiniehDonniyeh(3) WestBekaaRachaya(6) Saida(2).
Total: 50

M8: BaalbackHermel(10) Zahrani(3) Sour(4) BintJbeil(3) Nabatiyeh(3) Jezzine(3) Baabda(6) Jbeil(3) Zgharta(2, the third seat is contested), keserwan (5), Beirut 2(4), Zahleh (7). Hasbaya Marjayoun (5). Aley =1 (Erslan seat)
Total: 59

I’am not sure:
Metn (8)8: ? it depends on the Armenians votes (no clear commitment), my prediction : it will go to M8.
Zgharta : one is contested.

My Predictions:

Shouf : 8 for Koraitem (Any Maronite casting the names of Jumblatt and Marwan Hamade has to have his brain examined)
Aley: 4 for Koraitem 1 for Arslan
Beirut One : 4 for Koraitem and 1 for Massoud Ashkar
Beirut Two : 2 for Koraitem and 2 for the Opposition (Already settled in Doha)
Beirut Three: 10 for Koraitem
Bsharee: 2 for Jaaja
Tripoli: 8 for the Billionaires' List.
Akkar: 7 for Koraitem (Already they are taking oaths on the Koran Zai Ma Hiyyi)
Minieh-Dinniyeh: 3 for Koraitem
Zagharta: 3 for Franjieh
Baalbak Hermel: 10 for HA and Amal.
West Bekaa Rachaya: 5 for Koraitem 1 for Opposition.
Sour - Bint Jbeil - Marjayoun - Zahrani - Nabatiye : 18 for HA and Amal.
Saida: 2 for Koraitem.
Zahle: 4 for Koraitem and 3 for Opposition.
Jezzine: Two for Rabieh and 1 for Amal.
Baabda: 4 for Rabieh and 2 for Koraitem
Maten: 6 for Koraitem and 2 for Rabieh.
Keserwan: 4 for Rabieh and 1 for Koraitem.
Jbeil: 2 for Rabieh and 1 for Koraitem.
Batroun: 2 for Koraitem
Koura: 2 for Koraitem 1 for Rabieh.

73 for Saudi Bin Ladism Koraitem Zai Ma Hiyyi and 55 for AhmadiNajad. Zero for Lebanon.
george
Site Admin

Postby haroun » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 am

Hope you're right admin. I'll celebrate with 73 drinks (more than I ever drank in my life) if your predictions come true!

On a side note, if you want to know more about the caliber of candidates running in M8/C&R block check the link below:
This guy addresses his audience as dogs and donkeys, shoves and slaps one of them in the face yet they shower him with blessings and wishes for a good health and long life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLrmNUVYjII&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eouwet%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded

And another aouni candidate called Edgar Maaloof attacks Bank Byblos employees at Dora because they didn't treat him as a king see details:

في سابقة خطيرة وغريبة أقدم النائب العوني إدغار معلوف على الاعتداء على موظفي بنك بيبلوس- فرع الدورة ظهر الأربعاء.

وفي التفاصيل أن معلوف وصل الى بنك بيبلوس فرع الآيا (الدورة مقابل البنك اللبناني الكندي) طالبا إجراء عملية مصرفية روتينية.

وصودف أن الموظف الذي يجري له العملية دائما في إجازته السنوية. فقام زملاء له بمساعدة معلوف، وأجروا اتصالا بالموظف الغائب ليتأكدوا من بعض الأوراق قبل إتمام العملية. فأخذ معلوف يطلق الصراخ والشتائم والإهانات بحق الموظفين. ولما حاولت مديرة الفرع الخروج من وراء مكتبها والتحدث إليه بلياقة لتهدئته، أخذ يشتمها، وسارع مرافقه الشخصي لحشرها في الزاوية، فساد هرج ومرج بين الموظفين والمواطنين الموجودين الذين بدأوا بالهرب بعد ممارسات المرافق.

ولم يكتف معلوف بما حصل، فاستدعى عددا إضافيا من المرافقين الذين قدموا الى الموقف المواجه للبنك واتخذوا ما يشبه الإجراءات القتالية!
وحضرت عناصر من مخابرات الجيش وبدأت التحقيقات في الحادث.

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:59 am

3 days before we enter the Aoun era.

jieh2009 predicted 59 he was uncertain about the following

Metn (8: ? it depends on the Armenians votes (no clear commitment), my prediction : it will go to M8.
Zgharta : one is contested

I say we will get 1 in batroun, 1 in koura, Metn 5, Beirut1 5, zgharta all 3 are ours.

my prediction

71-57

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:46 pm

what's your take on the Murr video?

Murr threatens priests and intimidates them, JaaJaa kills them and blows up their churches, Sfeir does the rest of the damage.

Mabrouk M14 christians.

I will forever remember your slogans in this election campaign Haroun, because i am sure you and all M14 will soon start to forget them. If they haven't already that is

سعد الحريري "أنا مستعد لإعطاء المقاومة والسيد حسن كل ما يريدون من ضمانات في شأن سلاح المقاومة. ليكتبوا ما يشاؤون في البيان الوزاري، فنحن نريد استكمال مشروع بناء الدولة الذي لا يتعارض ولا يتصادم مع المقاومة، كما كان الحال أيام رفيق الحريري" (السفير

as we said all along, this election was a battle against GMA.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Love your logo, don't you wish it was that easy? Is this what Jiji hasan Basil has made of the Ministry of Telecom, a dark room for spying, listening and recording conversations and private calls made by his political rivals? Stalin and Saddam didn't go that far. We know better than to give this ministry to people like that next time.

As for fatass weapons, I anticipated some reaching out to other side and give them altrnatives. But make no mistake about it, M14 will not rest until the arsenal of HA is put to rest. No lesser solution shall be acceptable.

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm

haroun wrote:Love your logo, don't you wish it was that easy? Is this what Jiji hasan Basil has made of the Ministry of Telecom, a dark room for spying, listening and recording conversations and private calls made by his political rivals? Stalin and Saddam didn't go that far. We know better than to give this ministry to people like that next time.

As for fatass weapons, I anticipated some reaching out to other side and give them altrnatives. But make no mistake about it, M14 will not rest until the arsenal of HA is put to rest. No lesser solution shall be acceptable.

No they didnt go that far, they went a step further and would actually have implemented what Murr was threatning with ;-)

lol how is bassil involved in this? it was a live converstaion at murrs house. the priest recorded it on his phone. 7a2 3al murr wa jame3to they didn't search the priest. lol worlds dumbest criminals. haida kamen kholset 2eyemo.

lol you made me laugh with you comment about "reaching out to HA"

wlak WTF has GMA being saying all these years?

Haroun if anybody, anybody wont rest until the resistance arsenal is agreed upon in compliance with a national defence strategy it is the FREE PATRIOTIC MOVEMENT.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:49 am

I can't believe the level of exchange that takes place on a live tv show. Reality TV at its best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdZNmRtOp5c

haroun

Postby jieh1 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:35 am

This is so funny... very cool guy ....just like the rest of the FPM crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IjZJWKMPOE
jieh1

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon