a new dawn

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

a new dawn

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:29 pm

be noss den al "share2eye" in Rabieh from the residence of General Michel Aoun leader of the Change and Reform block the largest CHRISTIAN block in parliament wa za3eem al FPM sa2atet 7oukemet al Harriri wa Feltman.

Aoun jeye min allah

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:46 pm

What do you expect? This retard is on a leach held tight around his neck by fatass and the terror axis of the region. After they feed him well, it's no surprise to hear him bark..

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm

haroun wrote:What do you expect? This retard is on a leach held tight around his neck by fatass and the terror axis of the region. After they feed him well, it's no surprise to hear him bark..

Hakeemak is pretty much in the same position but he cant even decide on the topping for the pizza from me3rab without harriri approval. Thats the reality of lebanon Haroun everyone has a sponsor, its just that our sponsors look out for our interests also ;-)

anyway we toppled the Gov and now it looks like we got batrak

البطريرك صفير استقال خطيا والأسماء المطروحة أبو جودة ونجيم وحبيقة (الشرق)

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Another Aounieh dream, they think everyone is like their Aoun; they runaway or change camps when confronted. Batrak will never resign under pressure from Aounieh Iranieh sourieh etc..

And the killers of Hariri will be brought to justice 7okoume or no 7okoume. Hizb fatass was born a terrorist organization, lead by terrorists sponsered by terrorists and continues to terrorize. You think the situation is bad now, wait until the mullahs of Iran and mukhabarat Souria take charge...again.

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 pm

haroun wrote:Another Aounieh dream, they think everyone is like their Aoun; they runaway or change camps when confronted. Batrak will never resign under pressure from Aounieh Iranieh sourieh etc..

And the killers of Hariri will be brought to justice 7okoume or no 7okoume. Hizb fatass was born a terrorist organization, lead by terrorists sponsered by terrorists and continues to terrorize. You think the situation is bad now, wait until the mullahs of Iran and mukhabarat Souria take charge...again.

Oh Yeah!!! then why would Boutros Harb make such a statement

12:00pm Harb unveiled that Sfeir presented his resignation months ago but the Vatican is taking its time in accepting it

Abou Samirs days are over. Vatican made up its mind ages ago now its just waiting for a better alternative (which shouldn't be too hard) everybody has to answer to somebody in Lebanon even Bkirki.

Government toppled
Sfeir almost there
Hariri and saddik exposed in tape confirming false witness
HA might be accused by the STL (due to US pressure) on monday we stall the government formation, raise our stakes take Justice, Finance ministries, and put an end to the Hariri era.

i dont think the situation is bad at all, i see more gloom than doom a little ill for a greater good.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Of course if Harb said it, it must be true because he has a special hotline to the secretary of state of the Vatican and everyone gets the news from him. Bishops and news outlet from Bkirki denied such a letter exists. I stand corrected apparently there was such a letter...
if we account for the Maronites of Se3ade, those of Aoun and those of Frangieh, less than half care to follow the real patriarch. In fact I wouldn't doubt that they would rather follow fatass Nasrallah than the their church.
Congratulation la ha ta2efe al mou7trameh.

About Hariri, I doubt another Sunni will step forward to assume the PM position. Hariri is it. The terrorists are doing everything in their power to refute the accusation against them that they executed the xPM of Lebanon and over 20 other people including many MPs. The evidence is clear Siddiq or no Siddiq. The court will indict based that evidence and proof. If fatass, cohorts and sponsors have nothing to do with it then, they have nothing to fear. But since they are willing take the whole country hostage just to stop the work of the court is an overwhelming indication that they and their sponsors have committed the crimes.
Hariri has been very patient with that retard Aoun. If I were him, I would have sent him and every other Aoun around to their favorite part of the world: Qom to finish their time on this planet.
Hizb fatass doesn't believe in a Lebanese government or lebanese laws. They don’t care about anything but their weapons and relations with the mullahs of Iran. It's obvious, government or government is the same for them for they have the power and the readiness to destabilize and do what they want.

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Of course if Harb said it, it must be true because he has a special hotline to the secretary of state of the Vatican and everyone gets the news from him. Bishops and news outlet from Bkirki denied such a letter exists.

Matthew 23:25-28 - "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
...ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity."

How could Bkirki and its bishops lie about something like this? This was a slap in the face. Bas reje3 tole3 rejel kbeer Sfeir eb ekherto. takes a lot of guts for man of his ego and character to resign or maybe the pressure from Vatican and GMA was just too much.

I stand corrected apparently there was such a letter...
Its ok Haroun, i would have been more upset had you denied the Harriri tape and dismissed as a fake.

if we account for the Maronites of Se3ade, those of Aoun and those of Frangieh, less than half care to follow the real patriarch. In fact I wouldn't doubt that they would rather follow fatass Nasrallah than the their church.
Congratulation la ha ta2efe al mou7trameh

Hopefully the next Batrak can separate church from politics and deal strictly with spiritual matters. This Batrak has been a disaster and the root cause of all division between the Maronites of Lebanon.

About Hariri, I doubt another Sunni will step forward to assume the PM position. Hariri is it.

Karami is a possibility though. But don’t you think we know that? We are putting so much pressure on him that he will have no choice but to make concessions and grant us the ministries we will demand.
The terrorists are doing everything in their power to refute the accusation against them that they executed the xPM of Lebanon and over 20 other people including many MPs. The evidence is clear Siddiq or no Siddiq. The court will indict based that evidence and proof.

They must be found guilty beyond reasonable doubt and that will be highly unlikely.

Hariri has been very patient with that retard Aoun. If I were him, I would have sent him and every other Aoun around to their favorite part of the world: Qom to finish their time on this planet.

They tried it before and they exiled him for 15 years al 7a2 ma be moot!!! Ne7na 2as7ab 2adeye ya haroun.
If anything it’s the opposition that has been patient with these people. Why grant them another weeks extension? Lets get this over and done with!!! If we don’t get what we want by next Tuesday then i am expecting all hell to break loose.

whats the bet Belmmare will delay again?

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:14 pm

An Nahar newspaper also said that the consultations could be postponed after the March 14 forces realized that votes will not be in favor of their nominee Harriri

more postments by M14. Where are they taking this country?

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:23 pm

5:53pm MTV: Popular gatherings have taken place in Iqlim al-Kharroub in the Shouf region and the Barja-Jiyyeh road has been blocked with tires.

mtv: تحركات شعبية في بلدات شحيم وبرجا وكترمايا وداريا في اقليم الخروب

Shoo haroun ne7na 7areet dwaleeb?

wain abtal al ouwet from Jieh acting tough last time? are they joining in this time.

Jieh 7hara nabe younis wa bass

Abou Jamra

Return to Politics - Lebanon