RECENT NEWS HEADLINE BASHINGS!

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

RECENT NEWS HEADLINE BASHINGS!

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:56 am

Russia questions Lebanon approval of Hariri court
<<-- Since when is Russia (on the brink of a criminal revolution) all about political correctness? What a joke. Their policies should try and be legitimate in their Kremlin first before they start interfering in Lebanon. Go back and keep the order in Chechnya before putting your 2 cents worth in Mid-East affairs.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:00 am

RECENT NEWS HEADLINES:
=================

Hizbullah Rules Out Return to Roundtable Talks <<-- ARROGANCE

Hopes Fade as Hizbullah Signals 'Civil Disobedience' <<-- ANGER AND VENGEANCE

U.N. Report: Hizbullah Training Somalia's Islamic Forces <<-- GREED FOR POWER

Nasrallah Boycotts Cabinet, 'Clean Government' to be Restored <<-- DECEIT

Iran Rejects Hariri's Accusations Over International Tribunal <<-- LIP SERVICE...

Of all these attributes, I cannot find any one of them that is an attribute of God, if anything it is Satan's attributes.. Is this how a "party of God" acts? Is this how a "party of God" lives their day to day life? Moreover, if this is not how God goes about day to day business, then why the HELL is "His party on earth" acting like that? (no pun intended)
Prince Cadmus II

Re: RECENT NEWS HEADLINE BASHINGS!

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:43 pm

Hizbullah to 'Surprise' Government with Street Protests

Jeez.. I wonder what else they could be 'surprising' us with.. Maybe another war with Israel perhaps? No that's not surprising at all..

Maybe they will be turning against Syria this time?

It's hardly a surprise if you've been consistently threatening it, it's just expected from loud mouths who consistently brag about themselves and end up falling in the bottomless pit.

P.S. Did you know it's not constitutional if you perform an unregistered rally? All rallies need to be approved first. So ironic that they will be 'surprising' the government with an unconstitutionally held rally against a government move that they believe is 'unconstitutional'...
Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:20 am

I wonder why these idots and terrorists on the streets today sitting in turkish tents, living of Iranian money, steered by crazy mullahs and a rotten orange genral think they can topple the majority choice government?

We need a month long of freezing rain, maybe all those who lost their homes last summer will come to grip with the hard reality.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:26 am

Do not fear, for God has alot installed for these people who disrespected his cedar trees by falsely flying the flag it decorates so beautifully, instead they were representing a notion and not a nation, a false illusion and not a reality, a power grab, a power play, a fake intifada, a politically bankrupt march and greed for influence and dictatorship, a tarnished respect for reality, a mockery of freedom, a reluctance to accept the harsh facts of reality, to gain fake respect and give an illusion of goodwill and legitimacy.

Bit by bit, they will face reality head on, realising that they didn't have much weight to begin with. This is a pivotal moment. This is where they challenged the harsh facts head on. They have never met reality before, only a skewed illusion of it (declaring victory when it was a clear defeat is proof of it). This is where they meet their creator.

It's a time to celebrate for all of us. All these fake heroes of the revolution will suddenly realise that they never had much weight to begin with.

Their rants and raves fell on deaf ears for a reason. That reason is because you cannot mess with truth, because the blades of grass have already cracked through the cement, (manufactured in Syria of course).
Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:28 am

If we want to know how people feel about these protests, compare the mood of the Lebanese today to their mood during the cedar revolution. Then, they were hopeful, cheerful and proud to wave their red, white and green flags on street corners of every major city in the world. Today their mood is gloomy and somber, even those taking part in the sit-in are hiding their faces which shows how convinced they are that this is the right move.

Is this the birth of a mullah lead country in Lebanon?

The voices of Syrian occupation are back, we hear we2am wahhab the Nobel Prize winner in economy criticizing Mr. Seniora on his handling of the economy like they left anything to manage.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Elie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:55 am

It would be good for Israel to bomb Beirut tonight. Get rid of all those traitors.
Elie

Postby haroun » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:10 pm

Discover Lebanon's wild life, visit the newly opened Zoo in Riad el Solh. Animal shows around the clock. Free admittance.

When there, please don't feed the animals.
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:22 am

Losers still need a place to rant and rave and whinge. It looks like they have compressed alot of that internally, it just goes to show how paranoid they have been building it inside themselves.. Let's see how long their fuel can last.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Elie » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:29 am

I thought this was very funny.

Franjieh Says Patriarch Got Aroused
Syrian-backed Christian politician Suleiman Franjieh made a vague remark Friday targeting the head of the Maronite Church Patriarch Nasrallah Sfeir.
Talking to Al Manar TV station, mouthpiece of the Shiite Hizbullah, Franjieh said Sfeir was "aroused, probably at the sight of women," at his seat in Bkirki Thursday and made a statement opposing street protests, noting that they have failed to settle disputes in Lebanon.

The Patriarch made his remark on the eve of an open ended sit-in organized by the Hizbullah-led opposition, that includes Franjieh's Marada group, to topple Premier Fouad Saniora's government.

Franjieh later released a clarification to his remark saying he used colloquial language in which the Arabic word "tahayyaj" :D :D :D could mean aroused, excited and carried away.

Franjieh insisted that what he meant was the Patriarch got "excited."

:D
Elie

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:05 pm

what a dirty minded foul mouthed bastard
Prince Cadmus II

zoo

Postby danyhr » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:28 pm

hehee love the zoo comment. true that
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:42 am

Angry Shiites Demand Saniora's Death at Funeral of Violence Victim

But of course, that really did not happen, for it is really the work of the israeli mossad that said that... the grand conspiracy of the global jewish lobby set out to "separate the lebanese from each other"... The man who said that must of course thus have been a mossad agent sent out to cause trouble in lebanon... we are all for unity *cough *cough** we don't preach death and destruction *cough*cough... we are very honest people *cough*cough....

Bit by bit, the grass cracks through the dry cement and the true colours shine and I know those colours are definitely not orange or yellow right at this point.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:49 am

Opposition Calls for New Mass Rally to Topple Saniora

It didn't work out the first time round, why would it work when you come back for seconds? Lack of common sense, lack of intelligence.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:23 am

Elie wrote:I thought this was very funny.

Franjieh Says Patriarch Got Aroused
Syrian-backed Christian politician Suleiman Franjieh made a vague remark Friday targeting the head of the Maronite Church Patriarch Nasrallah Sfeir.
Talking to Al Manar TV station, mouthpiece of the Shiite Hizbullah, Franjieh said Sfeir was "aroused, probably at the sight of women," at his seat in Bkirki Thursday and made a statement opposing street protests, noting that they have failed to settle disputes in Lebanon.

The Patriarch made his remark on the eve of an open ended sit-in organized by the Hizbullah-led opposition, that includes Franjieh's Marada group, to topple Premier Fouad Saniora's government.

Franjieh later released a clarification to his remark saying he used colloquial language in which the Arabic word "tahayyaj" :D :D :D could mean aroused, excited and carried away.

Franjieh insisted that what he meant was the Patriarch got "excited."

:D

Wlak Enta al batrak ya Sleiman.

Wa enta al batrak ya Sleiman.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon