RECENT NEWS HEADLINE BASHINGS!

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:16 am

Hizbullah's Qassem Accuses Majority of Wishing to 'Control' Lebanon

....but it's perfectly okay to use force through narrow minded, tunnel visioned, heavily bearded and bespecktacled men to send the whole country into an international war and deprive it of its potential wealth.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:21 am

in other words, this heavily bearded and bespecktacled Na3eem Qassem, the military commander of Hizballah terror network is telling us that the majority is hindering his masters efforts to establish an Islamic state in Lebanon. YeS, they are losing!

Can someone explain what is the role of the majority if not to control?

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:39 am

Apart from control, the role of the majority is to... is to....twiddle their thumbs?
Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:27 pm

Today, on Easter Sunday 2007 Christians wanting to celebrate their holiday at St. Georges Church in Beirut had to obtain a permissions from Hizballah thugs. Imagine! you have to get a a permission from iranian terrorists to practice your worship.. What's next?...
Hassan fatass Nasrallah keeps upping the anti. The mask had hallen off his ugly face, and his words today will come back to haunt him. I can't wait to see him in a tiny cold dungeon where he belongs.

فليسمح لنا حسن نصرالله وليعد الى تواضع ربما فقده في إطلالته الأحد. فليس هو من يقرر وضع رئيس الجمهورية بعدما قالت بكركي كلمتها في شأنه، وليس هو صاحب التاريخ الخالي من الهزائم. فلينظر جيدا الى جبال لبنان وليقرأ التاريخ... وليتعظ!

haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:34 am

Nasrallah Predicts a Half Century of Hizbullah Influence

Haha, like that will fool anybody. Not even Nazi germany lasted that long.

People like this continue to live in denial of the truth. They seem to forget the doomsday that is looming upon them and upon their people that, every now and then, they must tune to the airwaves to keep feeding their people this kind of dog's crap to reassure them of their "legitimacy" and power.
It's easy, they can just break the truce of resolution 1701 that saved their arses and let them breathe again. It is going to be broken for sure by either of the two sides, and Hezbollah will once again be burying their heads in the sand over what really happened. How can over 8000 rockets raining down on Israel only cause the deaths of say, 60 people was it? Maybe a few more perhaps? How come their long range missiles were never put into action? The reason is because they were knocked out directly early in the war by the IAF and hence became useless junk metal scraps. Having a massive arsenal (and I stress on the word 'arse') of feeble and portable rocket launchers of unguided Katyusha rockets will not do anything except cause a fireworks display in the south lebanon nightsky. Free fireworks display for Northern Israel.. few craters here and there, minimal damage overall.

That's pretty much all they have. The more precise the missiles are, the harder they are to move around, the easier it is for Israel to wipe them out within a few hours of air attacks. So of course, with all that in mind, they have turned to focus their fury onto their own people and their own government for the mistakes that they themselves made. But to reassure their voters, they have to put the blame on the government that actually saved them to make them look like the evil culprits of their own demise. Of course their followers are too stupid to believe otherwise that they just regurgitate the rubbish they listen to.

Little do they realise that once this leader is assassinated, the whole fabric of Hezbollism will crumble like a biscuit under a ton of bricks when they go into damage control and bury their heads in the sand again.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:13 am

This speech by HN really made me feel uncomfortable. It was most alarming (every sentence had a hidden meaning). Perhaps it's time we reasses the situation in Lebanon.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:08 pm

Or could i have simply misunderstood the sayyed. Only time will tell. Hopefully not when it's too late.

Federalisim isnt perhaps a bad concept after all.

It should be an eventfull summer.

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:55 pm

I have always believe it to be classical rhetoric. Adolf Hitler used the same methods to brainwash his people into believing their crap. HN is no different to that. Only silly sheep will follow this type of thinking, and silly sheep will always be led to the slaughter someday.

It's not healthy for one's mind to follow the leader all the time. It is more natural for people to have differing views.

One thing is guaranteed, no matter who or what threatens the nation, the spirit of Lebanon will always win, even if the gates of hell shall be unleashed. HN's main goal now is to secure and resecure his own votership. That is his main priority now (as well as hiding underground). If he loses his confidence vote in the Shiite community, he might as well commit suicide. That is why you see this type of rhetoric in his speeches of late because that is how he can appeal to his people to keep his presence in them. He whips up a frenzy inside of them to make them feel unnaturally powerful about themselves, I have seen it in so many people so strangely different now than before they identified with HN. It is all fake, it is a satanic facade of self empowerment to fill a gap of emotional depletion and social outcasting in their lives. I personally would never be scared of silly speeches like this, it is all talk and no action if you really think about it. A few broken chairs and burned tires and smashed windows never did any harm to anyone.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:47 pm

Is it possible for me to create a new user name and not be exposed :wink: .

to be or not to be

that is the question...

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:19 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:Or could i have simply misunderstood the sayyed. Only time will tell. Hopefully not when it's too late.

Federalisim isnt perhaps a bad concept after all.

It should be an eventfull summer.

No my friend you didn't misunderstand this madman, he said what he meant and he meant what he said. He made it clear that he didn't (care to) consult with any of his allies before he deliverd his gloomy speech on Easter Sunday(I thought Mullahs usually deliver their sermons on Fridays not Sundays).

I am afraid Federalism at this stage is impossible, Fatass wants the whole enshilada.

About "to be or not to be" I don't see a reason why it can't be, the rules allow it.

haroun

Postby danyhr » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:39 am

keep your username AJ. It builds character.
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Sat May 26, 2007 9:53 am

Nasrallah Opposes Military Incursion Into Nahr al-Bared
Hizbullah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah has warned that storming the northern Palestinian refugee camp of Nahr al-Bared where Fatah al-Islam militants are holed up would cause internal discord.

Everybody else warned that storming into northern Israel where a mighty armed force awaits any excuse to unleash hell across the Middle East might actually... UNLEASH HELL and cause regional discord.

"Beware not to go to discord," Nasrallah said in a televised speech that marked his first reaction to the country's deadliest internal fighting since the 1975-90 civil war.

"Beware not to act on your own and make everybody suffer around you" everyone said in their NEVER ENDING reactions to the people that continually keep f**king up our country during and after the civil war.
"An assault on the camp ... is a mistake," he said.

An assault on Israel is even worse a mistake.
Nasrallah warned that Lebanon risked getting dragged into the United States' war against al-Qaida, which he said would draw more Islamic militants into the country and potentially destabilize it.

Everybody else warned that Hezbollah risked (and did) drag Lebanon into the Israeli war against the Arabs and Palestinians, which would draw much much more Israeli warfare into the country, and not potentially, but definitely destabilise it.

"The problem in the north can be solved politically and through the judiciary in a way that protects the Lebanese army, our Palestinian brothers, the state and peace and stability without transforming Lebanon into a battleground in which we fight al-Qaida on behalf of the Americans," he said in a televised address.

The problem in the south can be solved politically, through the United Nations in a judiciary that protects the Lebanese army, the Lebanese people and everything Lebanese without submitting to the bastardisation of the Lebanese republic and its territory into a battleground in which Syria, Iran and every other butthead paranoid Arab or related nation can fornicate with.
Nasrallah said Fatah al-Islam fighters who attacked the military should be brought to justice.

Everybody else says both Fatah al-Islam fighters and Hezbollahs who attacked the military and put the nation in jeopardy respectively-(leading to attacks on the military)-should be brought to justice.
"Justice should take its course...and the aggressors should be brought to justice, they should face a fair trial," he said.

Justice should take its course, the Hariri court will be established, and the Syrian/Iranian/Hezbollahian aggressors should be brought to justice, although what they consider a fair trial and what a fair trial really is are two different things.
But he said Hizbullah opposed any military incursion into the camp to crush the militants.

Everybody else opposes Hezbollah military incursions into Israel to 'crumble from within' without the express will of the Lebanese public.
"The Nahr al-Bared camp and Palestinian civilians are a red line. We will not accept or provide cover or be partners in this," he said.

Hezbollaho-Iranian-Syrian weapons inside Lebanon are a red line. The army will not accept or provide cover or be partners in the Hezbollahian no-go-zones.
"We cannot accept a war in the camps... which would stir new disputes among the Lebanese and with the Palestinians," he said.

We cannot accept a state within a state inside Lebanon, which would bastardise the integrity of the republic
"Any decision to let the army enter the camp would mean sacrificing the army, Lebanon and the Palestinian people."

Any decision to let Hezbollah run its own show would mean sacrificing the army, Lebanon and the Lebanese people.
Nasrallah also called a large airlifting of U.S. military supplies to the Lebanese military "a grave thing."

Everybody else calls a large stockpiling of Iranian military supplies to the Hezbollian militia "a graver thing."
"We should be aware of American interference," he said. "I wonder why all this care now for the Lebanese army?" he asked, recalling that the U.S. did not act during last year's Israeli offensive when army positions were attacked by the Israelis.

We should be aware of Iranian/Syrian interference, I wonder why all this care now to 'safeguard' Lebanon from Israeli aggression so coincidentally with Mr Ahmedinejad and Mr Assad's foreign policy stunts, recalling that Hezbollah never waved any Lebanese flags at all during Syria's reign in the country, only once they left suddenly and conveniently Hezbollah 'became' Lebanese.

"Does it concern us that we start a conflict with al-Qaida in Lebanon and consequently attract members and fighters of al-Qaida from all over the world to Lebanon to conduct their battle with the Lebanese army and the rest of the Lebanese?" he asked.

Does it concern us that we start a conflict with Israel on behalf of the Palestinian war with Israel? And consequently attract invasion after invasion after invasion of our homeland to conduct their battles against the Lebanese people and make them suffer instead?

He stressed his position was not in defense of Fatah al-Islam but to preserve the army, which he described as the last bastion that is keeping the country together.(AP-AFP-Naharnet)

Everyone else stresses that their position is not in defense of Israel or what have you, but to preserve the army, the REAL army, the nation, the REAL nation, the law, the REAL law, which we describe as the last and ONLY bastion that is keeping the country together.

Beirut, 26 May 07, 07:50

Beyrouth, Beirut, بيروت January 1, 10000000000BC Beginning of time 00:00
Prince Cadmus II

Postby danyhr » Sun May 27, 2007 2:55 am

Could not have put it better myself.
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon