Billboards

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Billboards

Postby danyhr » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:10 pm

Is it just me, or are the billboards being erected by HA in the south a joke. Who puts up billboards of a rocket launcher and a helicopter on fire, etc... seriously, where are the censorship laws in Lebanon????

Wow, the little kids must really see the political statement in that.
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:36 pm

The billboards serve both as a warning and a reminder to Olmert and al 3adou al souhyoune :D

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:40 am

These billboards serve both as a warning and a reminder to Olmert and al 3adou al souhyoune :twisted:

Yes sure! that makes lot of sense. I guess Israel should counter with billboards of WMD and gamma rays filled mushroom clouds over Beirut to make these terrorists and fat ass shiver in their rat holes at the thought of what awaits them if they repeat last summer adventure.

Isn't it a breach of the geneva convention and int'l law to parade pictures of prisoners of war?

One more thing - may all his terrorist detainees rrrrroooottt in their prison cells and 3a 2balo....

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Antoni » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:03 am

Hey Haroun.
read this....
It wasnt written by a sheikh,mufti, iranian, persian.... but by a priest.
have a read.

http://www.newnation.vg/forums/showthre ... ernment%22[url]
Antoni

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:29 am

haroun wrote:
Isn't it a breach of the geneva convention and int'l law to parade pictures of prisoners of war?

Haroun, Israel is in daily breach of its obligation under international law.

How many times has the enemy violated the Geneva convention as opposed to our glorious and might resistance?

Abou Jamra

Postby Charbel » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:21 am

We need more Nancy Ajram with Coke Bottles on Billboards rather than this rubbish.

How are we ever gonna change the lebanese war mentality if we keep shoving politics and war images down their throats?
Charbel
advanced member

Postby danyhr » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:54 am

Abou Jamra wrote:[

Haroun, Israel is in daily breach of its obligation under international law.

How many times has the enemy violated the Geneva convention as opposed to our glorious and might resistance?

Too many things about this post are funny. Seriously, does FPM stand for Funny Phunny Men?
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby haroun » Tue May 01, 2007 4:53 am

Antoni, I read the article by Fr. Leonard Feeney and wondered in whose name he’s talking? Definitely he has a personal problem and if you lived in the US you won't even notice that the UN exists. Just to put things in perspective without lot of details, who you think benefits from the UN the most, Yes, don’t be shy say it .. it’s the Arabs be it in Darfur, Iraq, Gaza or Lebanon.

Back to the article, it was posted by Arian Barbarian who dug from the hateful archives of his superior race and Iranian cousins (who are also Arians). We are very well aware of their quarrel with the Jews and the rest of world. And it's a bit suspicious to post such an out of date rhetoric. I bet if Father Feeney sees what’s happening to Christians today in Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq he’d spare his wrath on Jews and beg the UN to protect them. For your info my friend, in today’s Iraq Islamist are going door to door in Christian neighborhoods warning people to convert or be subject to execution. They shut down churches, emptied convents, killed nuns and forced the Caldean Patriarch to flee. The same is happening n Egypt. Maybe in Lebanon we still have few years but some like Michel Aoun have already converted!

haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue May 01, 2007 7:12 am

Danhyr: Maybe they have no other businesses to advertise in the south?

Haroun: it's sad in Iraq what's happening to Christians. I just got news of a friend of mine's Assyrian cousin in Iraq who was kidnapped by Islamists. After they demanded hundreds of thousands of dollars ransom, his family tried to collect the money but when they could not pay up in time, he was murdered. The poor man was young and had two kids.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue May 01, 2007 10:26 am

They shut down churches, emptied convents, killed nuns and forced the Caldean Patriarch to flee

Haroun

Worse things happened in Chouf, Churches were not shut down they were bulldozed. Convents were torched. Nuns were raped. Priests were hung. Thank you la 7aleefak Jumblat and za3eemak Cham3oun who did NOTHING to stop these massacres. Bhannek.

All gave some-Some gave all.

http://www.jiehonline.com/martyrs.htm

May they all rest in peace.

Lest we forget.
Last edited by Abou Jamra on Tue May 01, 2007 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abou Jamra

Postby Antoni » Tue May 01, 2007 10:38 am

haroun wrote:Back to the article, it was posted by Arian Barbarian who dug from the hateful archives of his superior race and Iranian cousins (who are also Arians). We are very well aware of their quarrel with the Jews and the rest of world. And it's a bit suspicious to post such an out of date rhetoric. I bet if Father Feeney sees what’s happening to Christians today in Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq he’d spare his wrath on Jews and beg the UN to protect them. For your info my friend, in today’s Iraq Islamist are going door to door in Christian neighborhoods warning people to convert or be subject to execution. They shut down churches, emptied convents, killed nuns and forced the Caldean Patriarch to flee. The same is happening n Egypt. Maybe in Lebanon we still have few years but some like Michel Aoun have already converted!

Hey,
Man i dont care what muslims are doing, sho badna fiyon halla2.
Where talking about the "One world government", it is just a theory until it happens.
Haroun, why are your soldiers still in iraq?
there getting killed every day.
George Bush is just a tool, he doesnt give a damn about his people....
Do you have access to tele lumiere? if you do , always try and listen to what fr george rahme has to say.
Akhiran, i dont mean jews as in your normal average everyday jew..... but the zionist jews. They are the founders of the masons.
lets just see what the future holds for us.
Antoni

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed May 02, 2007 1:34 am

There is no difference between Zionist Jews and Hizbullah Shiites. Two extremes of the same brand of b-crap.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby haroun » Wed May 02, 2007 6:17 am

Prince, unlike Lebanon 75, The Christian of Iraq today have nowhere to go now. They are forced to leave and leaving they are. Stories like yours are very common, a friend of mine from Mosel tells of his 16 years old nephew who was kidnapped by Islamists thugs. they asked for a $60 Thous ransom of for his return. The parents paid the money and fled to Jordan where they stayed.

Antoni did you say: "we don’t care what Muslims are doing? Sho badna Fiyoun?" Which planet you live on? Just listen to their leaders who are at war with everything Christian and western. Follow this link and educate yourself with their life loving philosophy and the ways of their world.

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ai=214&ar=1425wmv&ak=null

The soldiers you are talking about have a duty to perform, cowards and homicide bombers will never deter their resolve to complete the mission. Yes few may fall in the process and that unfortunate, but it’s the price of freedom and independence in the face of these 21st century barbarians. I salute them. And you should the same to your soldiers.

Saying the Mason order was founded by Zionists is far from the truth and I don’t understand what’s wrong with a charitable organization that attracts the rich and powerful in the world?

Anyway my friend, I hope you enjoy Naiim Kassem the new generation genius from baladi and I advise you to listen, re-listen and re-listen to his words to appreciate the depth of his convictions and the strength of his commitments.

AJ, Yes, all gave some-Some gave all, May they all rest in peace. Amen. They will always be on my mind and in my prayers. May I ask why is it the fault of Chamoun in this case? He did all he could to save the town but the PLO wanted to show who is in charge in Lebanon and establish their state within a state. It was the PLO and the Syrian army that attacked and burned our town in 76, and yes it was an embolden Jumblatt who destroyed them again in 82 after the Israeli withdrawl. A lot has happened since then; today he’s regretting that period and you see him on his arms and knees begging you and I to return.

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 02, 2007 8:24 am

Saying the Mason order was founded by Zionists is far from the truth and I don’t understand what’s wrong with a charitable organization that attracts the rich and powerful in the world?

I beleive King Solomon and his Great Grand Father (whos name one can not mention) were Jews? Were they not? However i believe antoni was trying to refer to the Illuminati (the people of light).

May I ask why is it the fault of Chamoun in this case?

I didnt say he was at fault. The efforts of the Tigers and the mighty Dany are well known. But camille who brought this upon us by signing the Cairo agreement was serving as Minister of Defence at the time, where was the army? What did he do to stop the massacre other than sending a few ships?

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 am

Haroun, my friend's cousin also was from Mosul. Only the Islamists ordered a ransom of $500,000. The Christians of the Middle East should be all evacuated to a safe haven in Lebanon.
Prince Cadmus II

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon