GMA @ "Palais des Congrès" 01/05/2007

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

GMA @ "Palais des Congrès" 01/05/2007

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue May 01, 2007 10:11 am

لا أحد يعتقد اننا عاجزون ، نحن مقاومون

Before i comment on this remarkable speech, i ask you to listen to it first.

http://www.tayyar.org/files/multimedia/070501Mou3allimin/gma20070501.mp3

Very presidential. God Bless you GMA.

اذا اعتقدوا ان قيام انتخابات نيابية مبكرة متعذر ، فلنذهب الى انتخابات رئاسية مبكرة من قبل الشعب مباشرة ، و لمرة واحدةلن نقبل ان تأتي كلمة السر من سفارة اجنبية

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Antoni » Tue May 01, 2007 10:45 am

He addressed all the concerns of the people, and he was being honest and strong as usual.
What can i say.
great speech.
Antoni

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue May 01, 2007 11:03 am

Thank you for your honest opinion Antoni. Allah Ytawel be 3omro lal General.

What can i say.

I would like to say... Let the lebanese people vote for the next president. Although the president has to be maronite he should represent all Lebanese therefore he should be voted in by all Lebanese. Not at the CIA HQ in Awkar, not in Tehran, not in Saudi, not in Syria, not in France but in Lebanon.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Tue May 01, 2007 5:53 pm

"لن نقبل المس بالدستور والانتخابات الرئاسية في موعدها"

gMA needs to send another messenger to Tehran and get plan C.

Relax guys, Geagea will be the next president, and if Aoun and zballa don't like it the roads to Damascus and Iran are open.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby yorgi » Wed May 02, 2007 3:13 am

Hmmm Aoun or Geagea for President

Should I say Allah yer7am Lebnen men 7alla2? They are both sh!t.
Followers should never follow there leaders blindly because most of the time the leader is also blind & only looking out for there own interests & no one else.
yorgi

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 02, 2007 7:41 am

[quote="haroun"]"لن نقبل المس بالدستور والانتخابات الرئاسية في موعدها"[quote]

Why not Haroun?

I say we call for a referendum regarding a constitutional amendment addressing this issue. We need to modernise, we need to advance we need to reform. If JaaJaa is happy to remain living in the dark ages then let him move back to Bechare (sorry Dany). He is opposing this because he knows GMA will be the clear winner if it came down to a popular vote. Last week on another thread you all were all too enthusiastic in electing a president, what happened now? Was it simply because GMA proposed it?

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed May 02, 2007 7:48 am

yorgi wrote:Hmmm Aoun or Geagea for President

Should I say Allah yer7am Lebnen men 7alla2? They are both sh!t.

Other than Sitrida who's your preferred candidate? Haifa wehbe?

Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Thu May 03, 2007 5:10 am

I think Boutros Harb will win
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 03, 2007 5:52 pm

Prince in case you missed my previous post on another thread. IF GMA does not withdraw his nomination he will be the next president of the republic.

Abou Jamra

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 03, 2007 8:23 pm

G'day Haroun

مبادرة عونية تلوح في الافق
كشفت مصادر في تكتل التغيير والاصلاح العماد عون سيطرح مبادرة خلال أيام لحل الأزمة
في وقت رد التكتل على القوات اللبنانية، واختصر النائب سليم عون ردود فعل السلطة على اقتراح العماد ميشال عون بانتخاب رئيس الجمهورية حيث أشار إلى أنهم لم يقولوا أن رأيهم بانتخاب رئيس الجمهورية من الشعب على انه فرض، بل اقتراح للمناقشة، وذلك بعد أن أقفل فريق السلطة أبواب الحلول ومنها الانتخابات مبكرة. أنها وقاحة وعهر سياسي, ليخلص إلى القول لا يقترحون ولا يتركون احدا يقترح. وقال النائب سليم عون" وهنا أتذكر مثل لبناني أنهم لا يقدمون بما معناه أنهم لا يقدمون اقتراح ولا يقبلون بأي اقتراح ولا يسمحون لأحد بأن يقترح حقيقة باتوا يفقدون أي منطق".

وردا على ما اعلنه نائب القوات اللبنانية جورج عدوان، عن كيف يمكن القبول بانتخاب الرئيس من الشعب والمسلمون يشكلون ستين في المئة منه رد عون بالقول" نحن مستعدون أن نقنع حلفاءنا بموضوع تجاوز الصوت المسلم، فلقنعوا حلفاءهم، وخلي الصوت المسيحي يعني الرأي العام المسيحي هو انتخابات شعبيه، ويكون المسيحيين هم من ينتخب رئيسهم. أريد اسألهم النواب المسيحيين المنتمين إلى فريق الحزب الحاكم هم بأصوات من أتوا, وإذا أردت الدخول بتسميات اسميهم جميعا دون أي استثناء وإذا رجعنا إلى الواقع نجد أن النواب المسيحيين في تكتل التغيير والإصلاح هم الوحيدون الذي جاؤوا بأصوات مسيحيين، والنواب المسيحيين الآخرين خارج تكتل التغيير والإصلاح جميعا بدون استثناء أتوا بالصوت المسلم".

أنها وقاحة وعهر سياسي, ليخلص إلى القول لا يقترحون ولا يتركون احدا يقترح

Perfect he must have read my post :D

عن كيف يمكن القبول بانتخاب الرئيس من الشعب والمسلمون يشكلون ستين في المئة منه رد عون بالقول" نحن مستعدون أن نقنع حلفاءنا بموضوع تجاوز الصوت المسلم، فلقنعوا حلفاءهم، وخلي الصوت المسيحي يعني الرأي العام المسيحي هو انتخابات شعبيه، ويكون المسيحيين هم من ينتخب رئيسهم.

We can convince our allies, can you convice yours? You are always whingi ng how the shia nominate the speaker of the house and the sunnis the PM, now GMA is giving you the option as a Christian to vote for your president? what do you have to say about this?

I hope all those "independants" :roll: on this forum start realising where and who the problem is.

أريد اسألهم النواب المسيحيين المنتمين إلى فريق الحزب الحاكم هم بأصوات من أتوا, وإذا أردت الدخول بتسميات اسميهم جميعا دون أي استثناء وإذا رجعنا إلى الواقع نجد أن النواب المسيحيين في تكتل التغيير والإصلاح هم الوحيدون الذي جاؤوا بأصوات مسيحيين، والنواب المسيحيين الآخرين خارج تكتل التغيير والإصلاح جميعا بدون استثناء أتوا بالصوت المسلم".

Fu*%$#g oath. Wlak NONE.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Fri May 04, 2007 3:05 am

This is the ultimate in political rudeness and vulgarity. Is one Aoun saying that the other Aoun is going to convince his muslim allies to sit aside while he runs a political campaign for president? Have all Aouns lost their minds? Think about it, let’s say that other Aoun convinces his Shi3a brothers to sit out (who by the way are dying for an excuse not to vote for him), and let’s say by some voodoo magic he pulls a divine victory, what powers is he going to carry with him to that position? I say ZERO, nothing, nada! This is exactly what the brothers and his allies want – an unconstitutionally (or by some divine manipulation of the constitution) elected president, it will set a precedent and become a reason for some to flush the constitution down the toilet and pave the way for them to establish their long awaited dream of a faquih state. Lebanon then, 3leyhi essalam.

If zbalahs wants Aoun a president over areas under their control, it’s their business. But as long as our Batrak is Sfeir, and there are Lebanese forces, Kataeb, A7rar, Kitleh Watanieh, 7ourras Arz, Yassar Democraty, Old kournet shehwan members (according to you none of them was elected by Christians constituency), wa Druze Wa Sinneh wa nationalists Shi3a, this insane semi-human AOUN will never ever never ever, did I say never? Never will be elected president whether he was, is or become a candidate or doesn’t. He will remain an old crazy retired traitor who allied himself with the enemy and waged war on his people.

Seriously, what could Aoun offer the multitudes of Christians he claims to represent as a president that he can’t provide them with today from his position in the parliament? What has he done for them so far besides spreading hate, turning them against each other and using them to spring up to his whimsical chair?

لمرة واحدة

لمرة واحدة فقط...ومن بعدي الطوفان
لمرة واحدة فقط...وبعد رئاستي "ما ينبت حشيش"
لمرة واحدة فقط، دعوني استمتع بها لمرة واحدة فقط...
عدّلوا لي الدستور. فصّلوه على قياس طموحاتي. ألم يصبح مألوفاً تعديل الدستور، تارة للتمديد، وتارة أخرى للتمديد, وتارة ثالثة، على دوري الآن، لتحقيق حلمي الوحيد؟
الأمر يستأهل. خربت البلد من أجله مرة، وها أنا أفعلها مرة ثانية، ومستعد لأكررها مرة ثالثة...وثابتة.
لمرة واحدة فقط، العبوا بتوازنات البلد من أجلي.
كرمى لعينيّ، اسقطوا رفضكم التاريخي للديموقراطية العددية، فدعاة الديموقراطية العددية، والمستفيدون منها، معي الآن، وهم حلفائي، واذا لم أفد منهم الآن، فمتى تكون الاستفادة؟
صحيح اني أدّعي حمل لواء حقوق المسيحيين، والدفاع عن تمثيلهم الفعلي، وعدم انتخاب ممثليهم بأصوات غيرهم، ولكني اسمحوا لي، لمرة واحدة فقط، أن استخدم أصوات حلفائي، وسلاح تفوقهم العددي، لأفوز بالانتخابات، فأمام هاجسي الرئاسي تسقط كل الاعتبارات.
لمرة واحدة فقط، وبعدها لن أعيدها. دعوا الشعب ينتخب الرئيس... أي أنا. اقبلوا أيضاً بالاستفتاء.
هم-أي حلفائي-جمعية خيرية، ولن يكرسوا الديموقراطية العددية عرفاً. لا تخافوا منهم. على كل حال، المهم أنا، وبعد ذلك..."اصطفلوا".
أنا مستعد لكل التنازلات، لمرة واحدة فقط. أفرّط بكل شيء، لمرة واحدة فقط.
أنا فوق الدستور. فوق مصلحة البلد. فوق الشعب.
كله في سبيلي يهون..."رح نبقى هون".

haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon May 07, 2007 7:40 pm

Haroun

Calm down man, ma bada hal2ad. We were just testing the waters, GMA knows it wont work. We were just humming to the tunes of our Christian constituency. Your leaders were exposed. They fear the people it is as simple as that.

It's amazing, their are only two people in the world who still refuse to beleive that GMA has the Christian majority and that GMA is the peoples candidate and that's you and Dany's husband, who by the way was banned for life from the LFPM forum last night for defaming and insulting General Michel Aoun. btestehal 3a2bel joseph lebnen.

Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Tue May 08, 2007 7:52 am

It's an honor to be banned from the forum of general lies and deceit and propaganda for Souria and Iran. Dany’s husband can use all the space he wants right here. As for me, I am mighty proud and happy to see the orange forum turns into a tishreen like propaganda outlet for the little general and his sheep.

The chair he's after is already taken. So ce petit general can take a vacation now; better yet, he can lead a platoon of zballa terrorists and bask in the glory of his imaginary powers.
:D

haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed May 09, 2007 12:52 am

I know what happens when people start banning others. It reminds me of the Syrian regime when they do not have the defensive mechanism to accept lies other than their own.

In that respect, they take on the defensive mode and pretend it didnt exist, so naturally they begin banning and outlawing and jailing because they cannot deal with it in any other ways, which is a shame really. It's a shame that only our forum can cope with opposing individuals and still survive to live another day. In that, this forum reminds me of Lebanon, while the LFPM forum reminds me of Syria.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Antoni » Wed May 09, 2007 2:22 am

Priince Cadmus how can you say the the FPM forum reminds you of Syria?
There are alot of civilized debates and arguments going on in that forum.
Prince I dare you to go and register in the FPM forum with ur name "Prince Cadmus" and try and out debate them. If you can prove them wrong. I will quit being a 3ouni and become neutral.
So is it a deal?
Antoni

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon