GMA @ "Palais des Congrès" 01/05/2007

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed May 09, 2007 4:32 am

Antoni. I am upset by your latest sideline comment.

If you base your belief in Aounism on whether I can have a civilised debate on a forum I couldn't frankly give a rat's arse about,
then I seriously question the integrity of your Aounist practices and beliefs to begin with. Are your beliefs really that shallow?

The FPM forum does remind me of Syria. Syria has a notorious reputation of jailing and exterminating those who speak out against its 'infallible' authority and we are no stranger to that. The FPM forum has displayed that very muscle-flexing stunt by banning Dany's husband and thus shall be labelled the Syrian-propaganda-like machine of the internet.

This forum, on the contrary, is more moderate, with no such "banning" of users, a lassez-faire approach... a very "Lebanese" approach. Welcome to Lebanon, Damascus is the other way if you like.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby danyhr » Thu May 10, 2007 12:15 am

Abou Jamra wrote:
It's amazing, their are only two people in the world who still refuse to beleive that GMA has the Christian majority and that GMA is the peoples candidate and that's you and Dany's husband, who by the way was banned for life from the LFPM forum last night for defaming and insulting General Michel Aoun. btestehal 3a2bel joseph lebnen.

Make that 3 AJ. I don't believe it either. And btw, truth hurts, that is why he was banned.
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 10, 2007 7:24 am

danyhr wrote:
Make that 3 AJ. I don't believe it either. And btw, truth hurts, that is why he was banned.

He broke the rules, thats why he was banned.

6 - Flaming (inflammatory speech)
Any speech or inference, direct or indirect, that constitutes (i) a personal attack against another individual or group, (ii) offending discrimination based on, among others, race, nationality, religion, sect, gender, age, economic class, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, and familial status, is prohibited. Do not insult other users for their ideas/opinions no matter how ridiculous they may be. Sarcastic remarks should be avoided.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby danyhr » Thu May 10, 2007 12:52 pm

Abou Jamra wrote:
danyhr wrote:

He broke the rules, thats why he was banned.

6 - Flaming (inflammatory speech)
Any speech or inference, direct or indirect, that constitutes (i) a personal attack against another individual or group, (ii) offending discrimination based on, among others, race, nationality, religion, sect, gender, age, economic class, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, and familial status, is prohibited. Do not insult other users for their ideas/opinions no matter how ridiculous they may be. Sarcastic remarks should be avoided.

G'day to all my adopted jieh cousins, its Dany's Husband.

Did you read my post Georgie, or as usual if its against GMA its inflammatory. The Tayyar forum is a political forum so i dont see the problem in posting in exact words " GMA has failed in every military and political battle he has ever waged, from behind the scenes tripartite in 86, to War of liberation, to war of elimination, to Oct 13th, to Proxy war from france against HA and Syria, to not getting into 05 government and then trying to bring down 06 government", can anyone tell me if thats inflammatory? you be the judge.
To all the FPMers, youre on the right track, but train going wrong direction.
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu May 10, 2007 2:18 pm

danyhr wrote:G'day to all my adopted jieh cousins, its Dany's Husband.

Did you read my post Georgie, or as usual if its against GMA its inflammatory. The Tayyar forum is a political forum so i dont see the problem in posting in exact words " GMA has failed in every military and political battle he has ever waged, from behind the scenes tripartite in 86, to War of liberation, to war of elimination, to Oct 13th, to Proxy war from france against HA and Syria, to not getting into 05 government and then trying to bring down 06 government", can anyone tell me if thats inflammatory? you be the judge.
To all the FPMers, youre on the right track, but train going wrong direction.

Eh ahlan be Bechare.

Nice of you to join us here in what could be considered an extension of the LFPM forum. Personally I don't think what you posted was worthy of a ban, but none the less you still deserved it because of your previous provocative posts. That last one was the straw that broke the camels back.

Anyway i would you are not here to post M14 propaganda, insinuations and lies about GMA. We have enough members doing that here. But i would like to bring the following to your attention. GMA had no role in the tripartite. Lets say he did man, dont you think Taef was a million times worse? The War Of Liberation showed the world the true Lebanese resistance, the true Lebanese spirit. It showed the world that we refuse any form of occupation, it showed we are not and will never be Syrian slaves. A lost cause it might have been, but we had the courage to say NO. As for October 13th. Its a shame, what a tragedy. May all our Martyrs RIP. I wonder how different things would have been had the LF not opened the gates of Baabda to the syrians.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 11, 2007 5:36 am

As I read your article AJ, I am considering swinging into insanity and beginning my sabotage clean-up of the forum of who I like and don't like...

Shall I? Or shall I not venture down that path?

*Muahhhhhhhahahahahaah*
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Previous

Return to Politics - Lebanon