Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

The Palestinians are on the rampage again

Postby Charbel » Sun May 20, 2007 11:55 am

19 people killed so far....
Charbel
advanced member

Postby haroun » Sun May 20, 2007 11:55 pm

They hit them in Tripoli, they responded in Ashrafieh with a blast that killed 1 and injured 10. After loosing 23 of their own, I hope the military know what they are doing!

Another sad chapter!

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Mon May 21, 2007 4:22 am

The military will take over. There is no victory without losses. It has proven before that it is capable, and now everything is under control.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Postby danyhr » Mon May 21, 2007 5:10 am

God help Lebanon...
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Abou Jamra » Mon May 21, 2007 4:32 pm

The Government should step down. They have proven once again that they are incapable of defending their citizens.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Mon May 21, 2007 11:36 pm

Don't get too influced by Jonas owners and patrons!!. There are many mini governments in Leb thanks to your Aoun and his allies that must be brought down first. We can't afford to bring back the Syro-Iranian puppets responsible for the arming and training of these terrorists.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed May 23, 2007 1:43 am

The reason why the number of terrorist-dead is so low is because they are all holed up in their hideouts. Now, guaranteed if the war ends and the army goes in to clean up the camp, the number of Fatah-Islam dead would be more than double.
That's the reason why it was Fatah-Islam who wanted the cease-fire, otherwise they would have kept fighting, it is they who need the breather.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Antoni » Wed May 23, 2007 2:22 am

Firstly, RIP to all the Martyrs from the Lebanese Army and God help there families.
Secondly, i blame this government, not because of its mistakes But because it betrayed the Lebanese Army and lebanese in general...
Fateh Islem are not Palestinians, they come from various arab countries.(which were brought to help with the tawteen of Falasteniyi and to fight HA )

These terrorists have been in lebanon for months, possibly years.
The government of Tayyar Al Mostaqbal and its allies have helped finance them, train them and provide a political cover for them.
This whole war started when Fateh Islem supposedly "stole" or was given a large some of money from Bank El Madini(which is owned by Hariri Shlomo w Tayyar Al Mostaqbal).
The ISF (which is also owned By Tayyar Al mostaqbal) fired on Fateh Islem. They in turn hit and killed lebanese Army soldiers WIthout the Army being informed.
These Fateh Islem Terrorist owned appartments in Tripoli. These apartments are expensive(around $100 000 US).
Where do they get the money from?
Min Al mokhabarat al Souriya yalli tol 3omra tekhod w tesro2 masari min Lebnen? halla2 jeyi titfa3 dam 2alba lal 2r7ebiyen?
Aw min Tayyar Al Mostaqbal w A7el el Hariri Shlomo?
Think about it.
This was a trap for the Lebanese army.
Look at the Arab media, the english media...in every country outside lebanon and you will see a criminal incompetent lebanese army massacring poor Palestinian civilians.
They are damaging the Army's reputation.
14 olmert are trying to put aside the Lebanese Army, so UN troops can take over the country.
Antoni

Postby Antoni » Wed May 23, 2007 2:24 am

haroun wrote:Another sad chapter!

Shoo ya Haroun, za3len 3alla Fate7 Islem?
Antoni

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed May 23, 2007 8:42 am

Antoni wrote:This whole war started when Fateh Islem supposedly "stole" or was given a large some of money from Bank El Madini(which is owned by Hariri Shlomo w Tayyar Al Mostaqbal).
The ISF (which is also owned By Tayyar Al mostaqbal) fired on Fateh Islem. They in turn hit and killed lebanese Army soldiers WIthout the Army being informed.
These Fateh Islem Terrorist owned appartments in Tripoli. These apartments are expensive(around $100 000 US).
Where do they get the money from?

There is nothing indicating the war started from that. The bank that was robbed was the Mediterranean Bank.

Of course Fatah-Islam is going to hit the army, the army is that which surrounds the camps. What terrorist in their own logical mind would inform their enemy that they are about to begin shooting them? What are they waiting for the army's permission to begin firing? Is this really logical?

Fatah-Islam did not own the apartments they were found in inside Tripoli. They were used as hideouts after the assault began and did not belong to them in any way shape or form. Tripoli civilians cheered and clapped when they found out the news that the army had killed them.

Please do some better research before you state those points
Prince Cadmus II

Postby Antoni » Wed May 23, 2007 11:01 am

Prince Cadmus II wrote:There is nothing indicating the war started from that. The bank that was robbed was the Mediterranean Bank.

Of course Fatah-Islam is going to hit the army, the army is that which surrounds the camps. What terrorist in their own logical mind would inform their enemy that they are about to begin shooting them? What are they waiting for the army's permission to begin firing? Is this really logical?

Fatah-Islam did not own the apartments they were found in inside Tripoli. They were used as hideouts after the assault began and did not belong to them in any way shape or form. Tripoli civilians cheered and clapped when they found out the news that the army had killed them.

Please do some better research before you state those points

Thanks for the correction prince, it was bank el motwaset...whatever they call it.
Thats not what i meant prince, unless you think the ISF are a terrorist organisation. The ISF did not communicate with the Army. After Fateh Islem robbed the bank, the ISF went around 3am in the morning to destroy a building related to Fateh Islem.
Fateh Islem then retaliated on the Lebanese Army, 25 soldiers were killed while they were sleeping.
Wasn't the ISF supposed to warn the Lebanese Army?

As for the apartments in Tripoli.
Fateh Islam are renting them. They are renting apartments in the best street in Tripoli. They were there long before this conflict started. I wonder how...........
Antoni

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed May 23, 2007 2:00 pm

Okay now thats cleared a few things..

Well to my understanding, the nation's army is there to protect security of the nation when dealing especially in international conflicts such as war. In this case it was not a war as such, it was a bank robbery.
The bank robbery and other internal matters are dealt with by the ISF.
If the ISF went to storm these guys, they were being stormed because they were robbers, and not warriors.

The degree of clarity and communication between the army and ISF are probably two different things. The two forces have jurisdiction over similar but different sectors of the nation. That is probably why the army was not warned. From what I gather, this band of criminals was not taken seriously until they struck disaster.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby danyhr » Thu May 24, 2007 5:07 am

God forbid we look forward to a time of peace for the many lebanese in the diaspora to attempt a return to the beloved country.....
danyhr
advanced member

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Fri May 25, 2007 2:06 am

Just you wait to see the carnage that will develop once the refugees leave the camp. The army will be wiping the streets with the asses of those militants.
Prince Cadmus II

Postby danyhr » Fri May 25, 2007 9:40 pm

They want victory, can't they see that they are trying to kill some of their own? The Lebanese Army (God bless them) are made up of Sunni's, Shia, Christians, Druze.. Harram, these militants are so uneducated in the most common of knowledge. I read in an article they threatened to attack christians through tourist sites...mmm... let me get my thoughts around this...
danyhr
advanced member

Next

Return to Politics - Lebanon