Yahooooooooo- Iran's Batinjani has a deal for you

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Yahooooooooo- Iran's Batinjani has a deal for you

Postby haroun » Sun May 27, 2007 9:14 am

Oh France, now that you have a new president with no particular sympathy to Hariri, would you work with us to force this great deal down the throat of free Lebanese?

1. We form a "unity government" with everyone in it (including me)

2. Forget the international tribunal and all the efforts of Millis and Bramertz, we Iranian known for our judicial system, can form a court and try the Syrians and everyone else involved in Hariri’s murder including Geagea and his own son Saad.

3. We call for a presidential election in 4 months, It's no secret we have the perfect candidate.

4. We will try, I said try, to convince Hizbullah to turn into a political party, and have his units merge into the Lebanese army under an Iranian general. In the past Lebanon had many Syrian generals like Aoun and La7ous, there shouldn’t be any problem for an Iranian mullah to lead a brigade.

These are Ali rotten batinjani proposals to the French today, he believes he's speaking for the Lebanese and the French are dumb enough to accept them. I wonder what fatass calls this dirty involvement in Lebanese politics by his mullah bosses?

I recommend to rotten batinjani to go mix it up with the rotten orange because there is no way in hell we (14 adar) accept any proposals from these terrorists.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Return to Politics - Lebanon