Silence...

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Silence...

Postby danyhr » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:48 am

walla, i have been left speechless by what's going on in Lebanon. I can't be bothered to talk. It's depressing, sad, terrifying and frustrating. My silence says a lot more than my words can at this point...

Jesus is watching Lebanon and He is sad...
In much of your talking, thinking is half murdered - GKG.
danyhr
advanced member

Postby haroun » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:19 am

Me too Danyhr, I am afraid if I say something the situation will get worse. In the past couple years we had many close encounters with the forces of terror be in Ashrafieh, 3in e remmeneh, or those who brought us disaster last summer. Today, we face the most serious threat since 1975. If the leaders are not careful, the country may turn into another Iraq where everyone is killing everyone else and we may end with 5 different Islamic republics, and 5 different caliphs.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:04 am

Where there is will, there is might. The Lebanese army is filled with it. You don't need weapons to win a fight, you need strength, and the army is very strong. All these reports about the army being weak are just propaganda regurgitations. The army of course doesn't advertise and show off its progressions as if to justify itself like the weak do. They will wipe the streets with the bodies of those who dared to question the free republic and its society.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
Prince Cadmus II

Return to Politics - Lebanon