Boycott Sfeir Syd08

Opinions, Editorials and Discussion

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Postby jieh2008 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:40 pm

haroun wrote:For the retard aoun and the representatives of 70% of the Christians of Lebanon and their values it makes perfect sense to call for boycott of Pariarch Sfeir yet ask droves of supporters to join fatass and greet convicted terrorists and baby killers.

Aounieh Aoumieh Sourieh Iranieh terroists, I have a wish for you: Enjoy Gomorrah.


Tayyar’s resentment against the Taef accords, And the Kornet Shehwan, others (Lf), and international politics efforts to undermine the influence of Aoun, whose political power and strategy won him the Christians majority voters. In addition, gave him the prestige and large following that no one can dispute, no matter how much they foment trouble, or make explosive remarks, to keep the rivalry alive. Bkerki was not able to cope with the realities of the situation or command the loyalty and cooperation of Christian’s camps. Which remind me of that illustration: a doctor fell sick, and called in a fellow physician and said to him " we are three, you, the disease and I. If you will help me, we will conquer the disease. If you help the disease, you will conquer me". Therefore, we are three, you Bkerki (physician), I ( Maronites), and the feuding political figures (disease). Help me (Maronite) and we shall conquer it(fpf), help it , and you ruin your leadership and me together. By the way I have never heard Aoun calling to boycott Sfeir, I don’t know why do you like to insert his name or blame him for a comment made by someone else?.. In addition, yes go McCain.
jieh2008
advanced member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Postby haroun » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:46 am

Spare me the technicalities; Aoun has been attacking the Patriarch from the minute he emerged on the political scene. And on a daily basis, the horns of his orange media sound displeasure with Sfeir and ask for his early retirement. He may not have called to boycott him directly but the rhetoric means exactly that.

Tayyar resented Taef? Where was the Tayyar when the Taef was drafted and approved? It didn’t exist. It was Aoun who resented it because they didn’t give him the chair. The large following is the part that gets me, how can people follow him from one end of the spectrum to the other without questioning his sanity? Bkirki has a pretty good idea who Aoun is and they were very accommodating until he buried his head under fatass’ robe. I hope you’re not suggesting, because of his popularity Bkirki should just forget all the sacrifices and accommodate him even more.. My opinion, Bkirki should just wash its hands from this mad man; sooner or later his followers will find their way.

Seems like Obama didn't know where Afghanistan was until today!...go McCain.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

Postby jieh2008 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:55 am

haroun wrote:Spare me the technicalities; Aoun has been attacking the Patriarch from the minute he emerged on the political scene. And on a daily basis, the horns of his orange media sound displeasure with Sfeir and ask for his early retirement. He may not have called to boycott him directly but the rhetoric means exactly that.

Tayyar resented Taef? Where was the Tayyar when the Taef was drafted and approved? It didn’t exist. It was Aoun who resented it because they didn’t give him the chair. The large following is the part that gets me, how can people follow him from one end of the spectrum to the other without questioning his sanity? Bkirki has a pretty good idea who Aoun is and they were very accommodating until he buried his head under fatass’ robe. I hope you’re not suggesting, because of his popularity Bkirki should just forget all the sacrifices and accommodate him even more.. My opinion, Bkirki should just wash its hands from this mad man; sooner or later his followers will find their way.

Seems like Obama didn't know where Afghanistan was until today!...go McCain.

Chair or no chair, Aoun was against the taef accord Bkerki was not. And about that huge following that you don’t like to read, see, and hear about it, just patience my friend, one day you might get it. And the role of Bkerki is to unite, not to offend, and to bring back its glory so every one of us will deeply respect and blindly obey. And please pray for your friend Obama so he does not get lost. You might be called upon to look for him in Tora Bora. And yes go McCain.
jieh2008
advanced member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Postby haroun » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:53 am

This is interesting, Aoun against the taef accord for what reasons? And what are his alternatives? Syrian control or a faqih state? Ya 3ein!

You’re asking me to be patient, are you hoping one day I’ll convert to Orange? Never! People can’t be serious about a party with a platform that shifts faster than quick sand. By the way, what is the orange latest platform; now that aoun has to wait few years before he can run for president again?

About the role of Bkirky, I don’t agree with you that it’s to unite and not offend, It has to stand firm on proven principles and let all the followers decide whether to follow or not. Otherwise, it will appear weak, indecisive and trying to force the ideas of one group onto another.

Don’t worry about Obama getting lost in Tora Bora he got Osama to show him the way.. Go McCain.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

Postby jieh2008 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:35 am

haroun wrote:This is interesting, Aoun against the taef accord for what reasons? And what are his alternatives? Syrian control or a faqih state? Ya 3ein!

You’re asking me to be patient, are you hoping one day I’ll convert to Orange? Never! People can’t be serious about a party with a platform that shifts faster than quick sand. By the way, what is the orange latest platform; now that aoun has to wait few years before he can run for president again?
About the role of Bkirky, I don’t agree with you that it’s to unite and not offend, It has to stand firm on proven principles and let all the followers decide whether to follow or not. Otherwise, it will appear weak, indecisive and trying to force the ideas of one group onto anoth
Don’t worry about Obama getting lost in Tora Bora he got Osama to show him the way.. Go McCain.

I am like you I pray that Bkerki does not appear weak, always decisive, standing firm on proven policies, but at what expense? Who paid the price? The answer is one group only and that is we. With all my respect for Bkerki, the Taef Accord was a Syrian (Hariri) recipe, cooked in Saudi Arabia; shove it (force) down the throat of the Christian. Bkerki fell for it and was betrayed by what the Taef is all about. The Taef Accord was used an as pretext to dismantle and oust the legitimate institutions of the government and finalize the Syrian control in Lebanon. Aoun knew about the plot and he went against it, I don’t care about the reason behind his decision, what I care for is the outcome of the taef. Aoun was correct…. And about you to convert and be an Orange, I’ll not ask you to do that. I like the diversity of opinions. It is a sign of free spirit and independence which produce perfect results. And yes go McCain.
jieh2008
advanced member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Postby haroun » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:38 am

jieh2008 wrote:I am like you I pray that Bkerki does not appear weak, always decisive, standing firm on proven policies, but at what expense? Who paid the price? The answer is one group only and that is we.

Your group paid the price of Bkirky stand? you mean Aoun did not become a president? OMG.
We should thank God that didn't happen because another round inter-Christian war would have been imminent.
With all my respect for Bkerki, the Taef Accord was a Syrian (Hariri) recipe, cooked in Saudi Arabia; shove it (force) down the throat of the Christian.

You mean shoved down the Aounieh throats.. Aoun thought he was so important and influencial that nothing can be done without him.
Bkerki fell for it and was betrayed by what the Taef is all about

Bkirki agreed to it after the Christian leadership of that era recommended it. No one betrayed Bkirky except the Syrians and their allies then and now.
The Taef Accord was used as pretext to dismantle and oust the legitimate institutions of the government and finalize the Syrian control in Lebanon.

The Aounieh and their allies are doing a much better job at that than the Taef.
Aoun knew about the plot and he went against it

He's so smart! I am sure cutting short his stay in Baabda had nothing to do with it.
I don’t care about the reason behind his decision, what I care for is the outcome of the taef. Aoun was correct….

Of course! he was absolutely correct. We should have extended the civil war for few more years.
And about you to convert and be an Orange, I’ll not ask you to do that. I like the diversity of opinions. It is a sign of free spirit and independence which produce perfect results.

Me too. I am for diversity of opinions. And yes go McCain.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

Postby jieh2008 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:48 pm

haroun wrote:
jieh2008 wrote:I am like you I pray that Bkerki does not appear weak, always decisive, standing firm on proven policies, but at what expense? Who paid the price? The answer is one group only and that is we.

Your group paid the price of Bkirky stand? you mean Aoun did not become a president? OMG.
We should thank God that didn't happen because another round inter-Christian war would have been imminent.
With all my respect for Bkerki, the Taef Accord was a Syrian (Hariri) recipe, cooked in Saudi Arabia; shove it (force) down the throat of the Christian.

You mean shoved down the Aounieh throats.. Aoun thought he was so important and influencial that nothing can be done without him.
Bkerki fell for it and was betrayed by what the Taef is all about

Bkirki agreed to it after the Christian leadership of that era recommended it. No one betrayed Bkirky except the Syrians and their allies then and now.
The Taef Accord was used as pretext to dismantle and oust the legitimate institutions of the government and finalize the Syrian control in Lebanon.

The Aounieh and their allies are doing a much better job at that than the Taef.
Aoun knew about the plot and he went against it

He's so smart! I am sure cutting short his stay in Baabda had nothing to do with it.
I don’t care about the reason behind his decision, what I care for is the outcome of the taef. Aoun was correct….

Of course! he was absolutely correct. We should have extended the civil war for few more years.
And about you to convert and be an Orange, I’ll not ask you to do that. I like the diversity of opinions. It is a sign of free spirit and independence which produce perfect results.

Me too. I am for diversity of opinions. And yes go McCain.


No matter what you say and no mater how much you used name calling, and no matter how much crafty you are in your analysis. No, matter how you label it. No matter how many theses you write. No matter how much you like to tease. No matter how much you dislike Aown. No, matter how you flip it. No matter how partial is your examination of the facts? If you do not get to the truth, your argument is questionable (I put it mildly). You are running in a political circle obsessed and apprehensive about Aoun and the presidency. The political visions of Aoun are proof living truth. His triumphant political success gave us hope and life, prevent us from loosing our influence, he kept us alive looking for a brighter future. He was not afraid to face his opponents and demand for what rightfully ours (ours here does not mean Aunieh). Sorry, I had to explain, because as usual you make up your own version as you go without comprehending. Probably I should revisit my previous answer and make it clearer. The (we) does not mean Aunieh. The (we) means Maronite. Moreover, why the taef will go down the Aunieh throat only? Say it the way it is. It went down the throat of the Maronite, unless you consider Aunieh as the only Maronite. Any way the outcome of Taef was a victory for the Syrian, bkerki, your beloved ja'jaa, harriri, junblatt, aoumieh, amal, Saudi Arabia, and all the haters of Aoun. Congratulation haroun we are in a better shape after the Taef. The Maronite political positions are much stronger specially the presidency. AND YES AOUN WAS CORRECT. And yes go McCain.
jieh2008
advanced member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Postby haroun » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:05 am

The only vision Aoun ever had is to one day sit his a$$ down in Baabda.

"His triumphant political success" (thanks to Syria and Iran) "gave us hope and life" (as we believe aoun is lord and responsible for our existence). "Prevent us from loosing our influence" (evident after we stood behind the weapons of fatass and his terror network). "He was not afraid to face his opponents" (knowing that the terrorists will protect him) "and demand for what rightfully ours" (as ordered by fatass and his masters).

Shall we call this the daily prayer of the Aounieh?

Taef my friend is not an agreement between two parties or an arbitrary proposal for someone to oppose it, it is the constitution of the country . It is the reason the long first war stopped. It is the reason we had hope. Today, the country continues to be controlled by invaders and terrorists and Taef is still on hold.

Aoun loves to bring up the word Taef because 90% of the Christians never read the agreement and all they know is that "Taef" is a city in Saudi Arabia and anything that grows there must be bad for them. I bet you, if that same agreement was drafted let’s say in Versailles, Aoun would change his marketing strategy.

Are you sure that aoumieh and amal are Aoun haters? Are you talking about the same Aoun? LOL.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

Postby jieh2008 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 pm

I am glad you clarify the Taef for me. My friend the change in the constitution is what put us in this dilemma. Aoun was right in opposing the taef because his vision was in the right place. The Wahhabis (Hariris) got what they want with the help of khaddam, and Saudis to strengthen the prime minister position in Lebanon. According to the Taef many elements should have been changed by now. They implemented only the part addressing shifting the power form Baabda to the Saraya and everything else is still ink on that fancy document.
It must be made clear that the Taef accord was a conspiracy against Lebanon and its people. Those who call for the implementation of the Taef committed a very serious crime, the crime of treason. By supporting the Taef, they were in fact supporting Syria’s occupation of Lebanon. The MP’s who signed the agreement got paid (millions of dollars) for their treasonous act. It is time to rip up the Taef accord and start a new chapter. The Taef transferred power away from the Lebanese presidency traditionally given to us (maronites not aounieh), and invested it in the prime minister cabinet. The Taef has been used only to swallow Lebanon through a succession of “bilateral agreements” designed to lead toward the gradual merger of Lebanon with Syria At all levels.
As for the taef town in Saudi Arabia , it’s people betrayed Prophet Mohammed fifteen centuries ago, the Lebanese MP’s did the same, betrayed their country and gave it as gift to the Syrian. In fact the taef accord is one of the shameful situations in Lebanon’s contemporary history.
The taef was forced on Lebanon with the help of mercenary Lebanese collaborators and Trojans.
The prime aim was and still is, to intimidate its people, to force the Lebanese to be submissive or emigrate, and to install a Lebanese puppet mercenary regime willing to help regional neighboring countries find a solution for the Middle East crisis at the expense of Lebanon and its people.
Let us never forget the fact that the so-called “taef accord” was a conspiracy against Lebanon and its people and a brutal crime against everything that is Lebanese. And yes Aoun was correct, and yes go McCain
jieh2008
advanced member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Postby haroun » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 am

You can’t be serious in your claim that the change in the constitution put us in this dilemma. Constitutions can be amended or changed through democratic means. What put us in this dilemma was Syria and Iran through their cronies like baatieh aoumieh aounieh and the terror groups they are sponsering. Rafiq Hariri was a nationalist; he invested his energy and money in reconstruction and the betterment of the Lebanese nation and its entire people. He assisted scores in getting education and scores more in getting employment to live with dignity instead of hopelessness living off clean money donations.

Shifting power from one branch of the government to another is not a big deal since elected officials can still reconcile their differences and resolve issues with reasonable fairness. The big deal is when power shifts to unruly gangs on the street led by a bunch whose only qualifications are the turbans on their heads. They don’t negotiate, they don’t compromise and most importantly they don’t believe in the existence of an independent and sovereign country called Lebanon.

Your description of the consequences of the Taef doesn’t amount to more than poetry. Treason, supporting Syria, Occupation, rewards, swallowing Lebanon, bilateral agreements are all adverbs and adjectives that describe the March 8 forces. I can think of many agreements that were shameful to Lebanon, the last one was in Qatar, before that Aoun-hizballa mou, before that Lebanon Syria cooperation agreement, before that the Cairo agreement. The main purpose of each of these agreements was to reduce the power of the institutions, while the Taef came to strengthen the institutions.

We became accustomed to the Syria sponsored groups blaming everything on Taef because they have nothing positive to offer. They call a disastrous defeat a victory and terrorists heroes.

Finally, what we should never forget is how Syria and allies have prevented an elected majority from governing, and how they killed the strong and the brave among us from Bashir to Pierre.

Facing these facts Aoun can’t be correct.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
User avatar
haroun
senior member
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:46 pm
Location: Under the kharroube

Postby jieh2008 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:45 pm

Haroun, how come the Taef was implemented to the transferring of power from the presidency to the Saraya only? If it was not a big deal, they can “still reconcile their differences and resolve issues with reasonable fairness”. You said with democratic means, under the Syrian occupation, are you really serious? God helps us. The Aounieh were against the Taef and against the Syrians. The dilemma here is that the wahhabi-Syrian Taef putting many chefs in that kitchen and brought with them the unruly gangs, if it was not a big deal; leave it the way it is. You were with the Aounieh fighting the Syrian for 15 years, are you telling me that you were directed by the Iranian and Syrian. For 20 years they did not follow or change other parts of Taef agreement (you call it constitution), why? Hariri had many years to follow and live by the Taef (constitution). As for Hariri’s “investment, and energy in reconstruction and the betterment of the Lebanese nation and its entire people“, well my friend let me remind you that Hariri was a principal actor in the widespread corruption that plagued Lebanon during the Syrian occupation His wealth grew from less than $1 billion dollars when he was appointed prime minister in 1992, to over $16 billion when he died. Solidare, in which Hariri is the primary shareholder, expropriated most property in the central business district of Beirut, compensating each owner with shares in Solidare company, were worth as little as 15% of the property's value. That Hariri and his business associates profited immensely from this project was an open secret.
As for allowing the elected majority to govern, I don’t know why you have to bring this one up since you know that they don’t have the 60% votes to rule without the opposition help. Finally a salute to the fallen my friend. And yes Aoun was correct, and yes go McCain.
jieh2008
advanced member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Postby Prince Cadmus II » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:49 am

Can you guys think of something more constructive to speak about? Do you notice this forum has been reduced to 2 or 3 predictable members... Including myself, many have simply tuned out of topic over the past few months...

It's time for change, stop the rhetoric.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
"Upon the Tsurian sea the people live who style themselves Phoenicians...
These were the first great founders of the world
Founders of cities and of mighty states"
User avatar
Prince Cadmus II
senior member
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:23 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Prince Cadmus II wrote:Can you guys think of something more constructive to speak about? Do you notice this forum has been reduced to 2 or 3 predictable members... Including myself, many have simply tuned out of topic over the past few months...

It's time for change, stop the rhetoric.


i thought it was actually an interesting debate. any time Haroun gets a hammering is interesting. Jieh2008 1 haroun 0

it was most constructive, perhaps people didnt participate due to their lack of knowledge of the topic. Jieh2008 presented new facts i was unaware of, so i thank him for that and thank him for his input.

member participation has been a long time concern on this forum

Time for change indeed. time for change in belfied, time for change in Jieh and time for change in washington.
Image
Image

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
User avatar
Abou Jamra
senior member
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:31 am

Postby jieh2008 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:11 am

About Jamra, what now, you put Obama in the background as if he is the president of Aoun. I do not think you are doing Aoun and the graduates of Mar Charbel justice by taking down the shield of ST Charbel and replace it with your friend. Leave the shield and put Obama somewhere else (like Barak Obama-municipality president). As for the change I am with you, change in Jieh , change in Lebanon, change in Syria, change in Israel, change in the West Bank, change in the Arab World, change every where except Washington. If you are Haroun, I will end it differently. I LOVE YOU ANYWAY.
jieh2008
advanced member
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:05 pm

jieh2008 wrote:About Jamra, what now, you put Obama in the background as if he is the president of Aoun. I do not think you are doing Aoun and the graduates of Mar Charbel justice by taking down the shield of ST Charbel and replace it with your friend. Leave the shield and put Obama somewhere else (like Barak Obama-municipality president). As for the change I am with you, change in Jieh , change in Lebanon, change in Syria, change in Israel, change in the West Bank, change in the Arab World, change every where except Washington. If you are Haroun, I will end it differently. I LOVE YOU ANYWAY.


Abou Jamra ya Jieh2008 fights injustice and oppression everywhere. i will always be where i am needed most. I am certain current St Charbels students and its alumni will not be the least offended by me placing a picture of future president Barak Obama as my avatar. Obama and GMA are perhaps the only two living leaders whom upon hearing make me want to get and do something... to fight the injustices happening in the world. they are a voice of change, a voice of reason the voice that says all men are created equal.

my friend why would would you want to change the whole world rather than changing the leadership of one counry that is the root cause of all global problems?

Change in Israel? damn neo cons and zionists got there way as they conspired against Olmert and are now working towards placing netanyahu in the keneset. Damn bastards wish to do so before the sep elections.

rather than arguing about our contrasting vision for the world let us work towards that which unites us. Our vision for lebanon and the change we seek in jieh and the ajcc in australia.

i love you too dude.
Image
Image

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
User avatar
Abou Jamra
senior member
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to Politics - Lebanon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron