Jieh Council Elections 2010 Candidates

City and City Council News and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Jieh Council Elections 2010 Candidates

Postby george » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Jieh Town Council consists of 15 members, here is a Final List of the Jieh-Shouf Town Council candidates :

Elections will be held on Sunday May 2, 2010.

1- George Nader Azzi
2- Jean Emile Azzi
3- Sharbel Shawki Azzi
4- George Salim Azzi
5- Boulos Youssef Azzi

6- Elias Youssef Boustani
7- Carlos Elias Boustani
8- Maya Sami Azzi
9- Habib Nabil Boustani
10- Jean Tannous Azzi

11- Victor Fouad Azzi
12- Ghassan George Nakhle
13- Antoine Youssef Azzi
14- Elias Boulos Azzi
15- Elias Jeryes Boustani

16- Ibrahim Mustapha Hajj
17- Ibrahim Wehbe Issa
18- Ahmad Ali Farhat
19- Ahmad Muhammad Kojk
20- Hussein Ahmad farhat

21- Hussein Musa Hajj
22- Khodr Ismael Abu Saleh
23- Khodr Shakib Khatib
24- Zainab Mustapha Hajj
25- Shakib Sobhi Khatib

26- Ali Ibrahim Barakat
27- Ali Muhammad Hajj
28- Kamel Musa Hajj
29- Muhammad Abdalla M3oush
30- Muhammad Ali H Hajj

31- Hani Kamal M3oush
32- Younes Muhammad Barakat
george
Site Admin

Postby Abou Jamra » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 pm

although i despise his brother fayez i believe victor will make a good mayor, so will Jean tanous Azzi and Habib (but he is a boustani so b3eede). anyway victor wont last the distance he will withdraw 48 hours before if he is anything like his brother and he will be laughing all the way to bank. 7ata law allah nezel 3al ared george nader will not agree on 3/3 with anybody. clearly this looks like a "coalition' list and the outcome is very predictable.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Abou Jamra

Postby haroun » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

I support the clean dozen that's not affiliated in any way with the Aounieh Iranieh, Sourieh or Aoumieh...

MaBrOoooK GNA for yet another term.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
haroun

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:13 pm

then name me 3 people from that list of 32 Haroun.

al 7ake be balesh. ya 7aram bas.

i have always said that the political identity of the mayor doesnt not matter in council elections as long as its the right person.

asfar akhdar laymoune, zeyte, azra2, ahmar i couldnt care less in municipality matters. i want whats best for jieh and its development.

al meshkle kteer akhadowa tekseer ras. bade zafer lsene bas i dont want my post deleted.

mabrouk george nader ta ta tata 7ak eem

Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:49 pm

GMA is waiting on Hezbollah response to form a list or not, while they agree for negotiations to form one list to include most jieh families and the parties, from Hezbollah, GMA, Moustaqbal, Junblatt, and Amal. But there is still one sticking point which is the names of the Sunnis and Amal
The baladieh 15 members are 7 Maronites, 5 Shiites, 3 Sunnis. I wish Victor or Jean Tanous will form a list on the Maronites side and forget about the beggar,….. wishful thinking, is it too late?. No, Because group of people with good intentions, particularly if they act together in a political way, could pose a significant threat to the powers that
jieh2008
advanced member

booty

Postby jieh1 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 pm

I know it is the baladiye and the glory that comes with the title, and that he would be able to hang with the high and mighty... i am just wondering what exactly does the the raees baladyie get for what he does?

where is the booty here?
jieh1

Postby Abou Jamra » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 pm

high and mighty??? wtf? the guy offered jumblat a million dollars to be a ministerial candidate and he was turned down " ma fee ma7al" the beik said" . aHH F%$K maybe i should just shut up... i mean what would i know? meen ana ta e7ke.

what a screwed up village actually sorry no. it is a bad nigh,t nothing wrong with the village just its people. some years back back azzigf my uncle called them peasant. now i know he wasnt refering to them as peasants in a financial manner but rather peasants on an intellectual level, i would take that a step further and call them something else bas ma bade zafer lsene..

--Warning -- watch your language

Abou Jamra

Postby jieh2008 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:29 am

AJ WROTE:
"shoo khas GMA shoo khas zb&*&^ 7mar? we are not waiting for hezballah for anything. this is a jieh matter. when it comes to jieh and village matters GMA, HA, GeaGea, JaaJaa, harriri, Jumbkat can all go (deleted) them selves (dont delete this post admin).

i am so freakin serious about my views on this that even ra2ess an deir or who ever wants to play politics with this can go shove it. are people that fucking blind that they dont see whats happening and that they cant see the true potential of jieh? if not ,then i pity those -deleted- (please admin dont delete this post i love you u know that)

sha3eb ma3o masare bas ma 3ando 3a2el."

This is from Jubran written in 1925 it was true then, it is true now:
“Are you a governor who denigrates himself before those who appoint him and denigrates those whom he is to govern, who never raises a hand unless it is to reach into pockets and who does not take a step unless it is for greed?
Or are you a faithful servant who serves only the welfare of the people?
If you are the first, then you are as a tare in the threshing floor of the nations; and if the second, then you are a blessing upon its granaries.”
Aj your mouth is full of passion and loyalty and something else, I don‘t know if you are using this language for abuse, intimidation or insulting or to arouse interest . Please verify the information and then comment on them any way you want , I know it is hard when you live in the dark or out of ideas, or when it is the truth, verify and verify my friend.
As for our uncle, his laces are better then this one, he was a real politician and the best Jieh ever have, may he rest in peace..

Postby FPM Jieh » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:54 pm

بيان صادر عن هيئة الجيّة في التيّار الوطني الحرّ حول الإنتخابات البلديَّة

حرصا منها على سياسة الشراكة والتفاهم، ومنعا لأي التباس قد ينجم عن تصريحات أو تكهنات لا علاقة لها بحقيقة ما جرى ويجري في كواليس السياسة المحليَّة الضيِّقة،
يهم هيئة الجيّة في التيّار الوطني الحرّ أن توضح ما يلي:
أولاً، كان همّنا منذ اللحظة الأولى لانطلاق معركة الإنتخابات البلديَّة والإختياريَّة في بلدة الجيَّة أن نصل الى وفاق بين مختلف عائلات البلدة وأحزابها دون استثناء، على أن يكون لنا ما لسوانا في التشكيلة العتيدة. وقد عملنا بلا كلل بهذا التوجه الى جانب شخصيات كريمة في البلدة ومع مسؤولي الأحزاب الصديقة والحليفة، المحليين والمركزيين، بحيث أوقفنا معركة كانت حتميَّة، لصالح وفاق حقيقي يشمل الجميع، وبشروط واضحة جرت مناقشتها بإيجابيَّة بين الجميع، ومنها إقرار مبدأ المداورة في الرئاسة. وقد سمعنا في هذا المجال كلاما واضحا ومطمئنا من الأصدقاء ومن الحلفاء، ولا سيما من الإخوان في حزب الله. لكن، وما أن أقفل باب الترشح، وبعد إنصياع الكثيرين لمنطق الوفاق، فوجئنا بسقوط هذا المنطق لصالح صفقة، أعادت الى الواجهة بعض الذين وصلت بهم الإتهامات المتبادلة بالفساد حد إقامة الدعاوى القضائيَّة.
ثانياً، إذ نتحفظ عن كشف بعض خفايا تلك الخدعة التي تعرضنا لها حفاظا على قناعاتنا الوطنية أولا، ومحبتنا لبلدتنا ثانيا، نعلن عزوفنا عن الإستمرار بالمعركة موجهين تحية إكبار الى الرفيقين حبيب نبيل البستاني وجان طنوس القزي اللذين بذلا جهودا كبيرة في تحقيق الوفاق في بلدة تعاني منذ زمن من أداء بلدي لم يكن يوما على قياس طموحات أهلها وتضحياتهم وتطلعاتهم.
ثالثاً، إذ نعاهد أهلنا في الجية أن نبقى على الدوام حرصاء على بلدتنا، مقدمين المصلحة العامة على المصالح الخاصة، نناشدهم الإقتراع للمخاتير بما يضمن العيش المشترك فوق أرض كانت وستبقى إرثا مشتركا للمسيحيين والمسلمين.

الجية في 30 نيسان 2010.
FPM Jieh

Postby jieh1 » Sat May 01, 2010 9:23 pm

not a bad statement... conciliatory actually ... looks like FPM will be left out of this thing....
jieh1

Postby Abou Jamra » Tue May 04, 2010 6:36 am

Abou Jamra wrote:--Warning -- watch your language

admin

who was offended? let them me know please so that i may offend them even more in a private message.

jieh1
this for me was never and will never be about FPM or what ever party. This for me will will always be about Jieh and its people.

now admin dude rather than wasting your time and editing my posts. how about you tell us or post what the program of "we7dat al jieh" was.

thank you

Abou Jamra

Postby george » Thu May 06, 2010 6:35 am

FPM Jieh wrote:بيان صادر عن هيئة الجيّة في التيّار الوطني الحرّ حول الإنتخابات البلديَّة

حرصا منها على سياسة الشراكة والتفاهم، ومنعا لأي التباس قد ينجم عن تصريحات أو تكهنات لا علاقة لها بحقيقة ما جرى ويجري في كواليس السياسة المحليَّة الضيِّقة،
يهم هيئة الجيّة في التيّار الوطني الحرّ أن توضح ما يلي:
أولاً، كان همّنا منذ اللحظة الأولى لانطلاق معركة الإنتخابات البلديَّة والإختياريَّة في بلدة الجيَّة أن نصل الى وفاق بين مختلف عائلات البلدة وأحزابها دون استثناء، على أن يكون لنا ما لسوانا في التشكيلة العتيدة. وقد عملنا بلا كلل بهذا التوجه الى جانب شخصيات كريمة في البلدة ومع مسؤولي الأحزاب الصديقة والحليفة، المحليين والمركزيين، بحيث أوقفنا معركة كانت حتميَّة، لصالح وفاق حقيقي يشمل الجميع، وبشروط واضحة جرت مناقشتها بإيجابيَّة بين الجميع، ومنها إقرار مبدأ المداورة في الرئاسة. وقد سمعنا في هذا المجال كلاما واضحا ومطمئنا من الأصدقاء ومن الحلفاء، ولا سيما من الإخوان في حزب الله. لكن، وما أن أقفل باب الترشح، وبعد إنصياع الكثيرين لمنطق الوفاق، فوجئنا بسقوط هذا المنطق لصالح صفقة، أعادت الى الواجهة بعض الذين وصلت بهم الإتهامات المتبادلة بالفساد حد إقامة الدعاوى القضائيَّة.
ثانياً، إذ نتحفظ عن كشف بعض خفايا تلك الخدعة التي تعرضنا لها حفاظا على قناعاتنا الوطنية أولا، ومحبتنا لبلدتنا ثانيا، نعلن عزوفنا عن الإستمرار بالمعركة موجهين تحية إكبار الى الرفيقين حبيب نبيل البستاني وجان طنوس القزي اللذين بذلا جهودا كبيرة في تحقيق الوفاق في بلدة تعاني منذ زمن من أداء بلدي لم يكن يوما على قياس طموحات أهلها وتضحياتهم وتطلعاتهم.
ثالثاً، إذ نعاهد أهلنا في الجية أن نبقى على الدوام حرصاء على بلدتنا، مقدمين المصلحة العامة على المصالح الخاصة، نناشدهم الإقتراع للمخاتير بما يضمن العيش المشترك فوق أرض كانت وستبقى إرثا مشتركا للمسيحيين والمسلمين.

الجية في 30 نيسان 2010.

Does anyone has a link to Mr Najm Azzi's reply to the FPM-Jieh statement? I heard it was issued in Sydney.
george
Site Admin

Postby Abou Jamra » Sun May 16, 2010 2:12 pm

lei hal 7arta2a ya george??

Abou Jamra

Return to Politics - Jieh