The Latest

Environmental Concerns and Discussions

Moderators: Abou Jamra, Prince Cadmus II

Charbel
advanced member

The Latest

Post by Charbel »

Everyone busy about their own lives and has forgotten about the life of the environment which is barely sustaining us.

Whats the latest Abou Jamra?

What are your policies regarding the environment around the Jieh and greater Jieh now that you see it with your own eyes?
Abou Jamra

Post by Abou Jamra »

Hey Charbel

I will post a full report on the environment early next week. I will also post some photos. Right now we are tied up with the Parish priest issue.

In other news we have organised a demonstration infront of the Baladiyee tomorrow at 10am. We want electricity :D

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council
Charbel
advanced member

Post by Charbel »

How come no ones organized a Live Earth concert for the Jieh and Lebanon in the Jieh?

Waynak ya Al Gore.
haroun

Post by haroun »

Snoop Dogg along with Rihana were planning an evening in Jieh on that day, but cancelled after they became aware of the problems between the town people and mutran Nassar who wanted 25% of the receipts for himself.

here you have it, between the mutran, the sheik and the gov, there is no more money for the environment.

شمعون: حرام أن يعير احد عون أهمية لأن دواءه ليس عندنا بل في العصفورية
الجوزو: لقد سقط لبنان وسقطت حكوماته، بفضل إرهاب حزب الله
Abou Jamra

Post by Abou Jamra »

Sorry mate i haven't had the chance to update you. But as promised i will do so. As mentioned by Haroun we have been occupied with other matters.

"My expectations as always are low" Haroun on Jieh council